SLEEK HAS CREATED THE PALETTE OF DREAMS

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to write a post about my favourite new eye shadow palette. I got this in my stocking on Christmas day, and I have been obsessed ever since. Honestly, this palette is so beautiful I couldn't resist sharing it with you!



Sleek have been one of my favourite high street make up brands for such a long time - I just think that they create such good quality make up for such a decent price. Also, their packing looks just as professional as some of the high end brands, and this palette is no exception. I love their classic black packaging, but with some really gorgeous silver detailing and print on it too. I also love all of Sleek's palette because they come with a really decent sized mirror, which i just so handy.



The name 'Diamonds in the rough' is, in my opinion, the perfect name for this palette. The colours are so shimmery, I couldn't think of a better name. It consists of gold, rose gold and silvery shades. I think that these are perfect for those occasions where you want a really light and glowing makeup look, but also to look 'dressed up'. I also think that the colours in this palette will become a staple come the summer months for a 'Greek goddess' type look.

The first shade is called Solitare, a silvery colour which I like to use a brow highlight shade, or to really illuminate the inner third of my eye. This shade is of more of a creamy consistency, which makes it perfect for finishing touches as there is no fall out.


The second shade is 'Trillion' in a light gold shade, which is more powdery (is that a word?) than Solitare. I love this shade as a base colour, or even just on it's on with winged liner! It's my go to shade in this pallette and the one I know I will hit pan with first (haha).

The next shade is princess, a gorgeous, pinky/ rose gold shade. I love putting this one on the middle to the outer third of my eye. It's so pretty!  After that is Asscher, a fairly similar shade, but definitely more peachy pink in comparison.

Next up is marqueise, the most intense colour in the palette, which is a lovely dark, shimmery pink. I think that this one looks great in the crease, and would be perfect for a date night makeup look!

Last but not least is 'Radiant' which my goodness it is! Like solitare, again it is more creamy than the others and can be used for so many different purposes.

I absolutely love this palette and I hope that you enjoyed reading about it! What are your favouite Sleek eye shadow palettes?

Thank you so much for reading!
Love, Yasmin xx

Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

22 comments :

  1. This palette looks pretty! The shades are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge // Enter My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO gorgeous aren't they! Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful palette! I wish Sleek was available in the US x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the packaging, this is beautiful!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This palette is gorgeous!! The shades are so on trend and pair so well together. I might just have to pick one up for myself!

    - katrina || yourstrulykatrina.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The colors are gorgeous! I have never tried Sleek makeup before even if they are available now where I live. They are quite expensive here which sort of puts me off from buying it. But now that I have seen this palette and saw how gorgeous the colors are, I just might...ah! Can't wait for payday! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this palette looks perfect! It seems like you can tone it down for refreshing, everyday look makeup and you can glam it up for something dramatic. I have similar palette but with a different brand and I love it!

    Great review!

    - Gretch of GG Memochou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so versatile which is why I love it!
      www.yasminanicole.com

      Delete
  7. Loving all the shimmer in this palette, lady- such a great piece to add to the beauty arsenal!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading girl!
      www.yasminanicole.com

      Delete
  9. Oh this looks fab, love the shades!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This palette looks stunning! Completely agree with sleeks packaging feeling and looking highend, especially next to other highstreet brands! Great post!

    Stacey x
    www.staceylouisewhite.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This palette looks so pretty I love sleek make up it is affordable too!! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete