UNIVERSITY ROOM TOUR

Hello everyone!
Last week I posted a picture to instagram of my university room asking if you would like to see a room tour. Loads of you said yes, so here we go! This is my bedroom:

Bin: Wilko, Laundry Basket: Primark, Rug: The Range, Heart Photo pinboard: Wilko, Desk chair: Argos

I've been living in my new house for about a month and a half now, and I absolutely love it. Last year, I didn't really mind living in halls, but now that I've moved into the house, I've realised that I prefer it so much. Ever since I was little, I always loved the idea of having an attic room, and when I found out that this was the one I got, I was so so happy. My goal was to make it as pinterest and adorable as possible.
One of my favourite parts of my room is my desk. I hung fairy lights (wilko) around it as well as pictures with cute little pegs (wilko). I also bought some fake flowers to make it look extra girly and pretty! Because I also like doing my makeup at my desk, I have a free standing mirror (wilko) as well as my makeup brushes in an owl mug and my lipsticks in a clear storage case (homesense). I also have an adorable vintage style clock (sainsburys), so I can keep up with the time whilst I'm doing my work and some coasters, because I always like to have a hot drink with me to get me through essays! (Debenhams).


Because I don't have space for a wardobe in my room, I have to use a coat rail. I actaully really love it as I've seen these all over tumblr! I also have some really pretty duck egg blue and grey coat hangers, to make it look really lovely and stylish.


I love this end of my room! It's so neat and cost, and I honestly feel like I'm in a little den (because I have the mentality of an 8 year old still, apparently). At night it cosy up in my lovely double bed - I am so lucky because it is legit the comfiest bed ever. I wish that this house wasn't rented and I could keep the bed forever. It's such a relaxing place to chill out, read a book or watch netflix.


On my chest of draws are a little bits and pieces that make me happy. I love this because it's so neat and everything goes so well together! I also have some bunting up to make my room feel more full and cosy. Also, as with the rest of the things, SO PINTEREST
Lamp: Wilko, Reed Diffuser: Primark. Owl: A shop in Turkey. Draws: Homesense, Frame: Paperchase. Bunting: Amazon
Cushions: Primark, Homesense, Sainsburys and the Range
Bedding: Primark

So that's the end of my room tour! I absolutely love my room and was so excited to share it with you guys! Let me know what you think in the comments :)

Love, Yasmin xxx

Twitter| Instagram| Bloglovin'| Pinterest 




33 comments :

  1. Your room looks so pretty and I love how you decorated it! I'm really looking forward to going to university next year as I will be living in a flat with my closest friends! :)

    Sarah x
    www.whatsarahwrites.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sarah! You're going to love it, living with your best friends is the greatest thing ever :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute room! I bet it feels really cosy :)

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've decorated this room, so cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room is gorgeous! I especially like your desk and the bunting over your bed, I don't think I'd ever leave if my bedroom looked like that!
    Stacey
    www.fromonetothenextblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I won't lie, it does make going to lectures so much more difficult haha!

      Delete
  5. Your room is so pretty and I love how you decorated it! I especially love the bunting over your bed

    http://www.eleaanormay.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room looks so cosy.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room looks lovely, I love your little desk area! Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute room! I love how light and airy it feels.

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your room looks so cute! Love the little pastel patchwork bedside corner. I'd have loved to have had an attic room during uni!

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British-Korean Beauty & Lifestyle blog // Giveaway!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your room! Is perfect, it's so tumblr xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2016/11/a-touch-of-pink.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute and cosy :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah this brings back some good memories of my own University days! I was so excited to move into my Uni room and decorate it - yours looks gorgeous! So cosy and comforting.

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Emily, yeah it's great, I love decorating it x

      Delete
  13. Your room looks so cozy and cute! I'm studying abroad so I also have another room now and I love it very much! I absolutely loved decorating it! thanks for sharing:D

    https://laurasavenue.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your room is so pretty! You definitely achieved your pinterest/cozy/cute goals! I love this.

    Bryn || The Wine Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  15. your room is so cute! i always want an attic room. and it's so filled with light! i'm jealous right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhha having an attic room was always the goal! Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  16. Your room is so cute! I love how you decorated it and made it so homey. Your desk area is adorable!

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girl your uni room is SO cute and homely (looks WAY more homely that mine every did) - your desk space looks so lovely too!

    Hayley xo
    www.frockmeimfamous.com

    ReplyDelete