MY NUDE LIP FAVOURITES

Hello Everyone,
And happy Friday! Can we just appreciate that I am sticking to my new schedule like a BOSS. (Okay, I know it's only the second week, but start as you mean to go on, right?)

The weather right, let's face it is completely crap. And without Christmas to brighten it up, I really don't think I can take much more of this grey, cold and wet weather... which is why I am now focusing on looking forward to spring and warm weather and sun. 

Now that it's not Christmas, I am pretty over red lips and really want to whack out all my nudes - so I thought today that I would round them up for you!





1) NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 'London'

Who ISN'T obsessed with these liquid lipsticks from NYX? They're such a good price and come in some really gorgeous colours. My personal favourite is this one called 'london'. It's a lovely brown/ nude colour. It lasts for quite a few hours and looks gorgeous with any sort of eye look, especially a brown, smokey eye.


2) Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 'My Nude'

How gorgeous is the new Kate Moss packaging? SO aesthetic, I can't deal. Anyway this lipstick is perfect for every day. It's a bit more pinky that the NYX one, so can definitely go for a more 'girly' look with this one. I love pairing this with a subtle blush and rose gold eye look.


3) NailsInc X Lottie Tomlinson lip paint in 'Mint'

This one actually comes as part of a set with a matching nail varnish called 'babes'. I love this one as it's a bit deeper and more 'purpley' but still super natural. I love this when I have a bit of a darker or smokey make up look. It's super long wearing as well because it's matte.


4) New Look lipstick in -

This one is a lovely peachy nude and perfect for summer. It's so girly and lovely. It's fairly matte and stays on your lips all day.


5) Collection Lipstick in 'Rosewood'

This is by far the most natural lipstick here - it definitely gives a 'your lips but better' kind of vibes. And as I always preach, these lipsticks are amazing for the bargain price of under a fiver - if you're a bit poor but want to treat yourself, these are perfect!


And here are some swatches of all of the lipsticks!

Top to bottom: NYX soft matte lip cream, New look lipstick, Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick, Collection Lipstick, LipsInc Lottie Lip Paint.
Thank you so much for reading! Let me know in the comments what your favourite nude lip colours are!

Love, Yasmin xxx

Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest

25 comments :

  1. Great selection, I love the London lip cream, it is my go to when I want a nude

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful shades! I would love to try the Rimmel Kate Moss one. Thanks for sharing and Happy Friday!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely aren't they! Thank you for reading Katherine xx

      Delete
  3. I really hope the rose gold Kate lipsticks get released in the US, they're so beautiful!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These nudes look gorgeous! Great picks! :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge // Enter My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all such lovely picks! I do love a nude lip! Rimmel and NYX are the two brands I go to for a great nude!

    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty picks! I've really warmed up to nude lips lately. I really need to invest in NYX's London. It's always a shade I see raved about and it looks really lovely xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you definitely do, it's awesome!
      www.yasminanicole.com

      Delete
  7. I love nude lipsticks :). All of these colors are so beautiful and I love that they're not "fleshy" nudes.

    xx
    Nida | Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's what I love about them too! Than you for reading xxx

      Delete
  8. I am a nude lipstick junkie so this post is incredibly pleasing to me! That Lottie lip paint is gorgeous, think I might have to add that to my collection soon... x

    Kate// itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I've become a bit of a junkie too, glad you enjoyed!

      Delete
  9. These are gorgeous! I love my nude lippies :) I'll have to pick up the NYX London Matte Lip Cream, it looks like the perfect shade.

    - katrina // Yours Truly, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you need to! Couldn't live without it now

      Delete
  10. I've not tried Collection lipsticks before but I really want to - I always hear good things! Fab post, love a nude lip x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those look like some great products!

    https://youtu.be/L6M0GOD2HGo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they definitely are! Thank you for reading girl xx

      Delete
  12. I loved your blog...this post was beautiful! I'm passionate about nude lipsticks, I made a post on my blog too <3 <3 <3 http://maddiirusta.blogspot.com.br/2016/09/makeup-meus-cinco-batons-nude-favoritos.html

    Visit my blog, kisses! http://maddiirusta.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete