Fashion: Party Outfit Post


Hello everyone!
I absolutely love getting dressed up for a night out, it's one of my absolute favourite things. So when it was one of my friends birthday celebrations, I got super excited. Not only because we were all going out but because it was one of the first proper times seeing all my old friends since coming home from university from the summer. At the moment I am one hundred percent having a love affair with play suits. I don't normally go for red tones, but I really fell for this light burgundy colour. It buttons down and has lose shorts with a belt tie. I think that this not only looks so smart and classy, but a nice twist on a dress, which I would normally automatically opt for on a night out. I decided to pair these with slinky nude heels to keep this look neutral and fresh, as I am getting a bit bored of constantly wearing at least some sort of black - this outfit actually has none! This definitely makes it more summery. To go with this I styled my hair with loose waves and a glowey makeup look with lots of highlighter so that even if the sun isn't shining, I can at least pretend my face is reaping the benefits.











Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this outfit post! What's your go to outfit for a night out?

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin'

Love,Yasmin xxx

26 comments :

  1. your hair looks amazing, it's so long! Loving the outfit girl x

    www.katyleighhall.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hair, outfit, shoes, everything! you look drop dead gorgeous! xoxo

    thefarahhussaini.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful look and gorgeous shooting,
    Thanks for your follow on bloglovin,
    I follow your twitter and instagram,
    follow back is welcome but not mandatory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit and you have such gorgeous hair! Hope you had a lovely time with your friends! :)
    ♥NY
    Yours Truly, NY | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is so gorgeous! I love your outfit :) My got-to night out look is a bodycon dress and heels, or jeans and heels; depending on how much I can be bothered to dress up lol x

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love jeans and heels sometimes as well :) x

      Delete
  6. That's such a gorgeous outfit the colour really suits you and omg can I have your hair please? I hope you had a lovely time catching up with your friends

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing and your hairstyle is goals! Loved this post x

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous girl, I love the playsuit. Looks fab with the nude heels.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Playsuits are so cute and practical - what more could a girl want! I practically live in them during the summer months!

    Mind checking out my recent - it's all about my latest adventures in Poland!

    Alice x
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. No wonder you love getting dressed up to go out, you're such a doll! Loving this playsuit on your babe, it suits you (hehe get it) well =)

    xoxo
    Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful! I love this post :) xx

    http://wanderlustgirl-kb.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair is to die for! Lovely outfit, keep it up
    <a href="http://www.AliceRose.co/” >AliceRose.co</a>

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful. You look amazing :D

    ReplyDelete