MY MAKEUP STORAGE

Hello everyone!


I'm back today with my first beauty post of 2017 - no more new year posts I promise!

So, this christmas, my sister bought me a really awesome and useful present that I wanted to share with you. For ages, I've kind of had a bit of a state of limbo as to where to keep all my makeup - I switch from bags to a draw to sprawled out all over my desk... woops. But now, I have this amazing makeup storage box.





I don't have the biggest makeup collection - partly because tough student times and partly because I don't think I would use it all if I had too much! So this box is just the perfect size. It's silver on the outside and reminds me of a professional makeup artists case, which just makes me feel so swish and fancy (haha).




It clips open and shut. Once the lid is open, you see two sections. Pull these sections out and you are revealed with two more sections and a lare area in the bottom of the box. This this the perfect amount of room for all my makeup.





In the top right section I put my brush cleaning liquid from 'B cosmetics' and sillicone brush from 'Makeup Revolution' which I use to clean all my brushes with. Their great tools for cleaning brushes quickly and efficiently.

Just below that I keep all things related to eyes - eyeliner, mascara, kohl pencils, brow pencils etc.


On the opposite side in the top left corner I keep all things that go on my face - primers, foundations, concealers, bronzers etc. 

The bottom section is my favourite. This is where I keep all of my palettes and lip products. I've got this handy little lipstick holder from TK Maxx. And then I just have all my palettes on the left hand side.

Last but not least, I am now keeping my make up brushes in this gorgeous desk organiser from Wilkos. I coloulr coordinated all my light and dark brushes and then put some pretty (fake) flowers in the other section. I think it looks gorgeous!



Thanks so much for reading guys! How are you storing your makeup? 

Speak soon!

Love, Yasmin xxxx

26 comments :

  1. I love your storage, I think it's so unique! Also love the colour co-ordinated brushes! Lovely post! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a makeup storage bag similar to yours! Unfortunately, I left it in Brunei when I moved to UK. I should purchase another one, it's just so convenient!

    xx BASH   ||   HEY BASH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your makeup storage! I've been looking for a way to organize my makeup, and this is perfect for that. Lovely post :)

    - katrina || yourstrulykatrina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love how you've stored all of your make up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually have the same exact one but have stopped using a few years a go. It looks great though!

    Hope you’re having a Fabulous Day! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is so different but it looks so easy and convenient! I love all the different sections that you have to divide your makeup into! Lovely post!! Xx


    www.kirstyjennifer.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, thanks for sharing :) I love how you store your make up!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love looking at storage ideas! I have the urge to re-organize my makeup so frequently, because it always seems to be overflowing from the new (larger) space that I make for it :D

    Xx, Lora | Cherry Cola Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your makeup storage is so cute and unique! I love the containers you keep your brushes in. Where did you get them?

    www.thinkingofmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from Wilko, they do the best stuff!

      Delete
  10. I love those little pots! Can't believe they're from Wilko of all places!

    www.thedizzyingheights.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, they have some proper hidden gems there!

      Delete
  11. This is super!! I used to have a box like this, but now I have a drawer as I had some extra space. All sectioned and organised...almost ;) Love the little brush holders!! Kizzy x The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah its nice to TRY and keep organised isn't it!

      Delete
  12. You have a lovely little set up! Wishing you a wonderful 2017 <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love your storage, I think I need something similar as I start to build up my collections!

    Lauren x http://www.huggled.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete