What's in my bag?

I don't know about you, but I love to be nosy and see what other people are carrying around in their bags. If you share the same curiosity, why don't  you take a little look into my bag? I'll show you everything I think is essential to carry around on a day to day basis (as well as a few things that you probably don't need... but always chuck in there anyway, haha!)

This is my bag and I bought it from H&M for about £35. I absolutely love this bag, the size is great and it has 3 sections, one of which is zipped. The leather on the front and the velvet on the side make this bag look very sophisticated for a high street number. It also has short and long straps and all in all I just find it a very handy bag for day to day life.



The first thing in my bag is my purse. It's from Cath Kidston and I absolutely love it! As with most of her designs, this also is gorgeous. The size is perfect for all my cards, cash, change and receipts.



Next up is my iPhone 5C. Like any typical girl in 2015, I cannot live without this! My case is from Amazon.

I always have to have earphones in my bag, for when I want to concentrate on work, I'm walking somewhere or I have a long train or bus journey. I just use the Apple ones that come with my phone. I think that sound quality is really good and I like how they go into your ears with out completely plugging out sound.



Soap and Glory Handfood. This is a must in the winter, my hands get so dry from the cold!



My notebook. I would so not be able to stay organised if I didn't have this. If I have any work to complete or anything I need to remember I write it down immediately. It's also satisfying when you're stressed to write a to do list and physically cross out each task as you complete it



Umbrella. Also a must when you live in England... you never know when the rains going to creep up on you!



My biggest tip to any of you would have to be to take a bottle of water with you every where you go! I can't count the amount of times that I've been gasping for a drink and been so thankful for having my water. Plus having it with you at all times is the first step to drinking more water.



A book. Also keeps me entertained whenever I need it! Currently reading 'If you could see me now' by Cecelia Ahern and absolutely loving it.



Rimmel Stay Matte powder, Mini Eco tools brush and Collection Lasting Perfection concealer - for emergency shine/ skin issues.



Other things that I keep in my bag are my keys, gloves, tangle teezer, pens... and quite a lot of the time, other random things. What essentials do you keep in your bag?

 
Love Yasmin xxx

19 comments :

  1. That hand food looks like something i really need. i followed you on Google plus.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it really comes in handy! Thanks lovely :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I carry around a lot of useless stuff haha Great post!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bag is so pretty :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it, H&M do so many lovely bags!xxx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! The soap & glory hand food is one of my absolute favourites and that bag is gorgeous!

    I have just created a new community called little blogs. It's a place where everyone can share their posts and read other people's, why don't you pop by and look, we would love to have you!

    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115403442484889568226

    Sophie Alice In Wonderland
    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thank you! And yes I would love to join! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! I pretty much have the same stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! They're all essiantials haha :) xxx

      Delete
  8. I looove your bag <3

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post!
    I always have water in my bag too
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this type of posts! :D We pretty much have similar things, I always try not to carry too much stuff ;)

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrying too much stuff is my ultimate problem haha!

      Delete
  11. I am in love with your bag! That's exactly what I need right now :( Give it to me ? :D haha I'm joking ofc! I loved this post, I actually love posts like this. It's so fun to read :) And I will say it again, I loved your bag :D

    paranoidpuppets.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha aw thanks!!! Yeah it's a really great bag :) thank you for reading x

    ReplyDelete