LIFE UPDATE!

Hello everyone!

I have been a bad blogger. A very, very, very bad blogger.
I'd like to say I have an excuse for my lack of posts, but really, it's just that I've not been feeling like writing recently. I'm really not sure why as it's normally my favorite thing to do in the world! I'm hoping I can get back into it now.




I really applaud everyone who can stick to a regular schedule and upload multiple times a week without fail - especially those where blogging isn't their only or biggest commitment! For me, sometimes studying for a degree, having a part time job, completing work experience, trying to have a social life, being in a long distance relationship and running my own website can get waaaay too much. I think it could for anyone.

I really don't like to complain about my life and what's going on, as I am so grateful to be doing a degree I love in a beautiful part of the country, to be able to earn money to support myself, and to be able to write freely about things that interest me in my own little corner of the internet. However, when I found myself ringing my mum last week in floods of tears because I just felt like I had hit a wall and didn't know what to do, I really had to take a step back and take some time for me.

As soon as I picked up my laptop and started writing this blog post, I started to feel better. There is something so therapeutic for me, tapping away at a keyboard and letting the words flow. I love to just write and get it all it. I want to get back into my blog (which is my baby, the thing that I am most proud of to date) and make sure that I am writing what I want to write about - not that I haven't before, but I just want to make sure I don't miss an opportunity to make sure I get my feelings down.

I'd love to hear your thoughts about those times when you feel a little burnt out and what you do to get out of the rut? I know I am not the only one who sometimes feels stuck with life and not sure how to move forward and want to advocate that it is OKAY!

I hope you enjoyed this post - thank you for reading!

Love, Yasmin xxxx

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Pinterest


No comments :

Post a Comment