EVERYDAY SPRING MAKEUP LOOK

Hey everyone!

I don't know about you, but the fact that it was officially the first day of spring on the 19th of March has got me into the mood for all things fresh and new. I wanted to update my every day makeup look to be more fresh, natural and glowing for this time of year. I'm really happy with how it's turned out, so I wanted to share it with you!


I've really been trying to shake up the products that I use, so there's going to be some new staples in there today! (However, there are some old favourites I could not BARE to part with haha!)

On my skin I have the L'oreal True Match foundation. This is a lovely foundation that adapts to your sin tone, so awkward orange lines are no more. I love how it is a light coverage and gives a glowy finish - absolutely perfect for spring! I think that you get the best effect wit this foundation when you blend it in with a damp beauty blender.


For my eye shadow look, I wanted to go for a smoked, bronze look. To achieve this, I used eyeshaows from two different palletes. On the base, I used the Sleek 'Diamonds in the Rough' palette. All over my eye was 'Trillion', a bright champagne colour and in the outer third, the deep pink 'Marqueise'.

The second palette that I used was the Nyx 'Love in Paris'  palette. In the crease of the outer corner of my eye, I used the second brown colour in the palette. I always used winged eyeliner, and my favourite is of course, as always, the Collection fast stroke liner. 

To make my face look more glowy and 'spring' like, I would like to reccomend the Maybelline Master strobing stick.This is a beautiful product, which I use on the high points of my face in order to highlight it. I love how this one has a pink undertone as it just adds to the makeup look to give a summery shimmer. 

For my lips, I used a light, peachy lip gloss to be light and shimmery and on my lips. I think that this is the prodcut that ties the look together. It makes my lips look healthy, but doesn't detract from the main eye look.







So there's a little look into my every day spring makeup look. I love the products ans the colour! Let me know what you think and if you have any similar posts, I would love to read.

Love, Yasmin xxx

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Pinterest




No comments :

Post a Comment