Beauty: My Every Day Makeup Routine 2016

Hello everyone! About a year ago I posted about my everyday makeup products and decided it was time to update it, as I realised that pretty much all of the products I use now are quite new. I love reading about people's every day makeup routines as it always gives me insporation and also lets me have a snoop as to how everyone else looks so nice. 

Brushes
So my absolute favourite brushes to use are my Real Techniques ones for an every day look. Everyone knows how these brushes are a staple in any girls make up collection and how reliable and and decently priced they are. I use the small angled one to do my brows as I find it's really easy to get a natural shape with this brush. I use the lighter eyeshaddow brush to sweep my base colour over my eyelid whilst using the more dense eyeshaddow brush to blend a darker colour into the crease. For foundation i use their expert face brush as I find it really works foundation into the skin so I don;t get any of those awful lines around the edge of my face. I actually use the angled foundation for my contour as I find it is really good for precision and getting a really strong cheek bone. 
Face
So first on my face, I make sure I have washed my face and moisturised so that I have a really have a nice base in which to put my foundation on to. My current foundation of choice is a rediscovery for me: Maybelline's Dream Satin Liquid. It's a medium to high coverage foundation which I find is good for when I'm on the go so that I don't end up having to re apply loads throughout the day. I then cover up any dark circles or blemishes with the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. I love this concealer as it really is brightening and good coverage. My contour kit of choice is the Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit, which I have loved for quite a while now and you can read my full review of it here. Long story short though, I absolutely love it. I don't wear blush everyday as I'm quite naturally rosy, but if I decide to I like to use this NYX one in chiffon. It's such a gorgeous dusky pink colour which is just my favourite for a blush. I also love how it's got a lovely subtle shimmer in it as well, which great for the summer months.

Eyes
One of the products which hasn't actually changed since last year is my Sleek Brow Kit. I love this one. The thing which I first noticed about this brow kit is how it is in pretty much exactly the same format as the Benefit one, which I always used to use, however this one is just a fraction of the price,and in my opinion is just as good. With brows, I don't really like to experiment with brows and I definitely feel comfortable with this one. My eyeshaddow pallette of choice is the NYX 'Love in Paris' pallete which has just the classic nudes and browns you need for everyday. I like to switch up which colours I use in this pallette, but since it's summer at the moment I am currently loving the lighter colours. I also use the collection fast stroke eyeliner for a small cat flick and then the maybelline lash sensational mascara. My lipgloss is lovely pink colour from Benefit.

So there we are, my everyday makeup routine! I hope that you enjoyed reading this post!
 Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin' to stay up to date with what I'm up to! 
Love, Yasmin xx

18 comments :

  1. great post dear!
    Thanks so much for sharing,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This eyeshadow palette has gorgeous shades.
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Rimmel Wake Me Up and the Maybelline Lash Sensational products! I use them every day too :') x

    www.paulamarieee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your everyday makeup routine, I love it as well when bloggers share it! To be honest that rimmel didn't work for me ): Such a bummer! But I've heard of many girls that use it and love it as well! As for that NYX palette I love it (specially for the name 'Love in Paris')!!

    Brenda Brooks - http://www.livelaughloveandmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thats a shame! I'm glad you enjoyed reading the post though and would really recommend the NYX palette!

      Delete
  5. Me parecen unos productos básicos ideales para esta temporada.

    www.cucaolveira.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, I'm obsessed with that mascara it's amazing! Just followed you on Instagram, mine is @louisefrancescaa if you want to follow back! XX

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good mascara! Thank you for reading :) xx

      Delete
  7. such a pretty color palette!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. We use the same mascara! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH it's really good isn't it! Thanks for reading x

      Delete