Fashion: #OOTD

Hello everyone!
Happy Sunday, I'm back today with another outfit of the day post. I don't know about you but I absolutely love reading these. Getting to see what others wear in their day to day lives and get inspo for what I could wear is just fab. I am absolutely loving the fact that we are getting a bit of summer now here in the UK. I am lapping it up and making sure I make the most of getting my arms and legs out before we're back to rain and clouds again (which will inevitably happen soon). 

So for this outfit I decided to wear one of my favourite items in my wardrobe, my button up denim skirt from Miss Selfridge. I have been obsessed with these ever since they made a reappearance again from the nineties. They seem so girly and cute and a lovely alternative to wearing shorts all summer long. This one I picked up was an absolute STEAL from the sale last month at just £10 ( I was espescially happy because my sister paid full price for around £30 not long before, SCORE!)

Tucked into the skirt is such a simple but staple top in my wardrobe from boohoo. It is high necked and plain white, and goes with pretty much anything. I like the way that this style of top fits my body as it's comfortable and not too revealing whilst still accentuating my shape. It can be worn with skirts, shorts and jeans and be dressed up or down for any occasion - what more does any one need? I also feel that opting for a white top at this time of year instead of black or grey (my other staple colours) just makes the outfit so much more light and summery. 

Now for the main part of the outfit that I am absolutely obsessesed with - a khaki sleeveless blazer. Now first of all I'm going to make a bold statement: Khaki is my favourite colour for summer this year. Yep. Not pink, blue, yellow or any of the more bright colours you might associate with summer, but khaki. Firstly, it suits any skin tone, and will compliment you to make you look more glowy and tanned and summery (yay). Second of all, it just adds a bit of class and sophisitation to any outfit, and is a great pair with white or gold, which on holiday can be a gorgeous 'goddess' style look. This blazer in particular I think adds something extra and makes the outfit that more interesting. I topped off the outfit with my all time favourite chelsea boots that I've talked about a million times.







Thank you so much for reading guys, I hope that you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin'

Love, Yasmin xxx

6 comments :

  1. I love this look so much! Every part of the outfit is so stunning, especially the sleeveless blazer- I'm obsessed with khaki too <3 x

    http://monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty omg! Love the skirt x
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I don't think I could ever rock a jean skirt like that, but you look fab xx

    http://wanderlustgirl-kb.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah i would definitely give one a go, they're so lovely!

      Delete