Fashion: Why Harem Pants Are The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Hello everyone! 
Today I wanted to talk about one of my favourite summer fashion staples, harem pants. These light, airy and baggy trousers are perfect for the warmer weather as an alternative for shorts if you don't fancy getting your legs out. They are also a great excuse to wear different prints, patterns and colours that you might other wise not feel confident enough to. There is such a range of different ones that you can buy! I got mine when I was in Turkey a couple of years ago and I love the bright and intricate prints. It makes it quote special as I know not many other people will have it! In my outfit I decided to pair my pants with a black cropped bardot top and some slip on silver shoes. I love this outfit because it's super summery and would be perfect for many occasions; picnics, bbqs, gatherings with friends. I also love wearing these when I travel because they are so comfortable and light which is exactly what you need when you're spending a lot of time on your feet.  







I hope you enjoyed reading this post! Do you own a pair of harem pants? What are your summer staples? Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin'!
Love, Yasmin xx

10 comments :

  1. Such a marvellous look! I totally love these pants!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stylish and showcased the harem pants trend well. I am still looking for the perfect pair for myself since I have long legs I need the hem to fall in the correct place.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's difficult, hope that you find an awesome pair :)

      Delete
  3. Yup, I totally own harem pants too! mine are all black but I wanna get a fun printed pair like yours!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a great way to make your outfit more interesting!

      Delete
  4. Hi Yasmina!! I'm glad I found your blog <3 These harem pants are preeeetyyy <3

    Chrizzia xx / http://www.thistledsoul.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love your pants! they are so beautiful! mind checking out my blog? n-ovella.blogspot.com? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this pants ! they look so confy ^^

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete