AUTUMNAL MAKE UP LOOK

Hi everyone!
I can't believe it's already that time of year again and that tomorrow is Halloween! I absolutely love this day, and love getting into the spirit of it. This year, my house mates and I are going to a halloween party and then going out clubbing in one of our favourite night clubs (which is actually a renovated church?!?), which should be so fun.

I've  been really under prepared and not shot my halloween costume or make up to share with you (bad blogger points there) but I didn't want to do nothing at all. I think it's fair to say we are definitely in full swing of autumn, what with halloween and bonfire night coming up soon, so I thought I would share one of my favourite autumnal make up looks.




 

1) Nyx, Love in Paris eyes hadow pallette. This is one of my favourite eye shadow palettes for the autumn time as it has really gorgeous warm, brown tones. These colours remind me of the leaves falling and being all cosy. I also love how this pallette is a one stop shop all the colours you need from base, to crease to highlight. I will be using the light pink shade on the top row and the two warm brown colours on the bottom right.


2) Rimmel lasting finish foundation. This is just my favourite foundation at the moment. It's great for the colder weather as it's higher coverage and sure to cover and red noses. It goes really well with my skin tone and blends really easily. It's also so cheap! Gotta love Rimmel.

3) Kate Moss for Rimmel contour kit. This was my favourite contour kit over them summer and I am still in love. The middle, brown shade is perfect for creating defined cheek bones and the warmer tone of it makes your face look glowey and healthy, espescially during the colder weather. 



4) Barry M Strobe highlighter This stick highlighter will forever be a staple for me. I've spoken about it a million times, but for this specific look, I want it to make me look healthy and glowing, as if I've just spend the morning walking in the woods or something ( like we all want to do, but don't really get around to doing in autumn)/


5) Collection fast stroke eyeliner  I think eyeliner is such a staple for autumn make up looks to really define the eye and bring together the more smokey and dark looks we all go for. In summer we want to be fresh faced and bright, but in autumn it's all about being dark and mysterious.



6) Collection lipstick in plum sensation   This is the product which will bring the whole look together. This gorgeous, matte, deep red it so autumnal it hurts. Matched with the smokey brown eye and the strong wing liner, the lips really pop and your face will look like a autumnal tree (or something more glamourous??)




And tah dah! Here is the final look! II absolutely love this and will definitely be rocking it through out the rest of the autumn.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post! Don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know what you thought! Hope you all have a fab start to your week!

Love, Yasmin xxx

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Pinterest

26 comments :

  1. Lovely post. I am really intrigued by the Kate Moss for Rimmel contour kit, it looks great I might have to get it too.
    Lea, xx
    www.asnippetoflife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very good, would definitely recommend xxx

      Delete
  2. I love that eyeliner it's one of my faves and that lipstick colour is so pretty. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the result looks amazing! I love the dark lipstick, it looks so beautiful on you! :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! beautiful, you look good .I love the lipstick.

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these products.
    xoxo, Rachel

    http://www.rachelvogttrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Yasmin, your blog looks super pretty! I'm in love with this makeup tutorial, the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation looks great on you!

    Lots of love,
    Gara. xx

    PS: If you fancy reading a little something...http://thingswedidntdo.squarespace.com/blog/2016/10/25/back-to-uni-haul-asos-ohh-deer-more-

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous with this make up! And I'd love to try the Rimmel foundation xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2016/10/3-series-you-should-watch-this-fall.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! You definitely should, it's so good xx

      Delete
  9. LOVE YOUR AUTUMNAL LOOK!!! SO PERFECT WITH THE DARK LIPS!!!


    xo SABRINA | GYPSY TAN

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lipstick its very beautiful <3
    Kisses
    www.beatrizcouto.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful makeup!
    Love the result on your face.
    xx
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete