Fashion: Autumn Favourites

Hello everyone! I really wanted to share with you some of my favourite fashion staples. At the moment I'm really liking the 90's vibe (and really channeling my inner Rachel Green), and as you can see a lot of the items I've picked are over sized and denim.




Topshop blue dress
£54 - topshop.com


I absolutely love pinafore dresses as they make me feel like i'm 5 years old again. The 90's baby in me is all over this with wearing it over an oversized sweater with tights and boots. I find them so adorable and wintery.


MANGO pink sweater
£58 - mango.com


And here is a gorgeous over sized roll neck sweater that i absolutely want. I think that not only will this be warm and cosy, but it just looks so cute. I also love the baby pink colour as it's so girly and pretty.


T By Alexander Wang bomber jacket
£590 - farfetch.com



Bomber jackets are by far my favourite jackets for this time of year. I obviously will never be able to afford this Alexander Wang jacket, but hey a girl can dream!


Topshop high rise jeans
£66 - topshop.com



How cool are these ripped jeans? I think they are so edgy and the perfect statement piece for this time of year!


New Look bib overall
newlook.com



I'm also obessed with dungarees! Much like the pinafore, I find this just the epitome of 90's cool. I love wearing these with gorgeous crop top and big hooped earrings. 


Adidas Originals athletic shoes
£34 - 6pm.com


Gotta love the classic adidas shoes! These are so comfy and casual and just make any outfit look instantly cooler. 


What fashion items are you loving at the moment? Let me know in the comments! 
Love, Yasmin xxx

Twitter | Instragram | Bloglovin' | Pinterest

7 comments :

  1. Loving your picks! That sweater looks so comfy!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite things of autumn are jumpers! They're just too comfy!! kisses:D

    https://laurasavenue.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I always get excited when I can start wearing them again!

      Delete
  3. Loving your picks! I'm really into the 90s clothing right now too, mostly mom jeans!

    Carmen x
    wandering-banshee.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your picks! I'm really loving the rosy tones this year. And oh, I have a similar jumper dress you picked!

    Melissa the Mermaid ♥

    ReplyDelete