Beauty: What I've been loving recently

Hello everyone! It feels like an absolute age since I've talked about anything beauty related on my blog, which is really quite strange since I'm low key a little bit obsessed with make up. So I thought today you and I would have a little catch up about what beauty products have been currently popping up in my life.


1) Barry M lipstick in Red my lips
Ahhh one thing that I absolutely love about autumn is that it again becomes the season for lipstick, and in particular, I mean RED lipstick. If you're a lucky sod who can rock red lipstick in summer, I envy you. I, unfortunately have to wait until the colder months come around again. Recently I've absolutely been loving this Barry M one as it's just a lovely classic cherry red with a lovely sheen finish, which is my favourite kind of lipstick.

 2) Avon Gel shine nail polish 
I feel like this is such a random nail colour, espescially as we come into the autumn months, but I think it's just so quirky! It stays put pretty well on my nails too which is fab. Unfortunately the bottle doesn't seem to have a name :(

 3) Zoeva luxe cream lipstick in Pop Stitch
Isn't this just the most perfect girly pink colour you've ever seen? I'm not normally one for lipstick colours like this, but recently I have been loving wearing this colour with an all black outfit as it gives the perfect pop of colour and makes it interesting. Surprisingly as well this one really suits my skin tone.
 4) Sanctury air-whipped cream souffle
Seriously, if you haven't tried this, you need to right now! It is the most gorgeous body cream and feels so luxurious after a shower. It smells incredible and leaves your skin feeling so soft. It really is what it says on the tin, the formula is air whipped and so light and doesn't leave you feeling sticky after application which is exactly what you need.
 5) Loreal pure clay purity mask
This mask is great to put on at the end of a hard day to really repair your skin. I love to use this on pamper evenings as when I take this off my skin just feels incredible and soft and I can really feel that it's done it's job.
 6) Rimmel Brow this way kit
What's this? I've stepped away from my beloved Sleek brow pallette? I know, I was shocked too. But the other day it was 2 for £10 across all Rimmel products in Superdrug, so I decided to try this out. Like the sleek one, it has the waxy 'shaping' formula on one side, and the powder 'filling' formula on the other side. I absolutely love this as it gives a super natural look and was ridiculous cheap at £3.99

So there we go! That's what I've been loving recently in the world of beauty. Have you tried any of these products? And what are you guys loving at the moment? Please let me know in the comments! 

Love, Yasmin xxx

10 comments :

  1. I actually have the Rimmel brow kit! I personally prefer to use just the waxy side, as the powder on the right makes my brows a little patchy and too light for me. But otherwise, I'd say the product is overall not too bad for the low price! The colour of the Zoeva lippie looks super pretty as well :) x

    Kyia at WANDERLUSTGIRL// lifestyle & beauty
    Let’s be BLOGLOVIN friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's pretty decent considering how cheap it is! Thank you for reading x

      Delete
  2. I've heard loads of good things about the Barry M lipsticks, this shade in particular looks gorgeous! I will have to go and check it out <3 x

    https://monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lipstick shade is just so pretty

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't tried any of these products but I've been eyeing Zoeva for sometime now. Maybe it's time for me to try them!

    Melissa the Mermaid ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good, would definitely recommend!

      Delete
  5. Hej bardzo ciekawie pisany blog, widać, że robisz to z pasją. A post bardzo fajnie się czyta. Dlatego promuj swojego bloga za darmo. Łap ode mnie link.
    darmowe linki

    ReplyDelete