Fashion: #OOTD

Hello everyone and happy Sunday!
I was feeling a bit uninspired as to what I could write for my blogpost today. and I've really been super busy, however I didn't want to miss an upload. So what I decided to do was write a post about my outfit today and take some quick pictures in my room (hi, welcome to my uni room by the way... what do you think?).
I really liked my outfit today, it's a really simple and classic sort of outfit for me on a casual day. The blue cami top if from New Look literally years ago, however, I still love it. It's so light and airy as it's made from cotton, and has beautiful sequinned detailing on the neckline and the hem, and is perfect for a warm sunny day like it was today.
My jeans are some grey (formally black) ripped topshop joni jeans. These are such a staple in my wardrobe as they are so easy to chuck on when you want to be comfy and casual and still look cool. These also go with pretty much everything as well!
My shoes are my all time favourites, my white low rise converse. They are shoes which I will probably own for the rest of my life as they are such a classic. I think most girls own a pair of these and I can see why, they are so comfy and so versatile, an absolute must have!
To add a bit of summer colour to the outfit is this gorgeous bag I bought on holiday in a Turkish market a few years ago. This is literally the perfect summer bag and is a great size for all your essentials. 
Finally I am also wearing some Primark sunglasses on my head. 











Thank you so much for reading this outfit post. and that it gave you some insight into what I like to wear on a daily basis! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin!
Love, Yasmin xxx

16 comments :

  1. This outfit is so pretty and casual. Loved this. X

    Kate//katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!

    beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com
    Briana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit!

    beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com
    Briana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post, love it! :)
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit!lovely bag!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally rock this! So casual. Just found your blog through twitter, and gave you a little follow on bloglovin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey hun! Such a Simple casual look. I like it.x
    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute!! Love the casual outfit <3
    -Lauren
    www.elleisforlovely.com

    ReplyDelete