Beauty: My Super Simple Skin Care Routine!

Hi everyone!
As you may know, I am currently a student at Bournemouth University. As much as I love uni and am having the time of my life, I have had to come up with some cost effective ways of look after my skin. Luckily, the drugstore and high street stores such as boots or superdrug are full of great products to help keep your skin looking great. In superdrug you can even use your NUS discount card, excellent! Today I thought I would talk you through my current skin care routine as a student to maybe give you some inspiration if you're strapped for cash but still want gorgeous skin. I would say that I have normal skin that sometimes gets a little oily on my nose, but nothing drastic. I'm quite lucky in that I don't really get many spots, and so therefore my skincare routine is purely to keep in good shape.


 The first product I use is Garnier's micellar water to remove all of my make up. I prefer to use this sort of thing over makeup wipes as I feel that its much gentler on the skin and actually works better. Normally I will squeeze a generous amount on a cotton pad and hold on my eyes for at least 30 seconds so it gets into and breaks down my makeup, so it all just easily slides off with the sweep of a pad. I then take off the rest of my makeup with a fresh cotton pad. Easy peasy! 



I then cleanse my face with warm water and this Clean and Clear deep wash. I've used this product for absolutely years and it just works so well for me and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. My top tip would be remembering to wash your hands before washing your face so you don't get loads of nasty dirt from throughout the day contaminating your face!


If I'm having a bit of a pamper evening, I will use a Lush face mask to make my face feel extra soft. At the moment I'm loving love lettuce, as its an exfoliating face mask and just gives my skin that extra bit of glow! I use this about once a week just as an extra bit of pamper for myself.
The final step is my simple moisturiser, I absolutely love this one as it's super light and doesn't make my face feel all oily as some other moisturisers do. It has SPF 15 in it which is great for preventing premature aging and is so affordable. This size bottle lasts such a long time as well.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my skin care routine and maybe picked up some products you might like to use yourself. Do let me know if there are any products or brands you think I should try out! 
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter and Instagram

Love, Yasmin xxx

7 comments :

  1. I actually use a few of these myself, and think they are really good, affordable pieces! xx

    Sam // What I Know Now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this! Please check out my latest SS16 trend-inspired lookbook.

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I use this clean & Clear facewash and I love it and quite a reasonable price. Great post love.


    Kisses Ashon
    http://ashonfashionary.com/cut-out-shoulder-white-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! I think all of us went through a Clean & Clear face product. I made a similar post in my blog and I hope you get to check it out too. Follow me on my blog and I'll follow you. Thanks!
    http://poshmakeupnstuff.blogspot.com/2016/05/my-face-cleansing-routine-and-products.html

    ReplyDelete