Beauty: Collective haul (Boots, Feel Unique and Superdrug!)

Hello everyone! 
So recently I have done a bit of beauty shopping and I really wanted to share what I got with you. I have a collection of re purchases and new buys, so carry on reading if you want to find out what I got.



1) Real Techniques expert face brush and foundation brush
I've always loved real techniques cosmetics, but for some reason I've never tried these two particular brushes! These brushes are constantly raved about and I thought it was time that I treated to myself to some new face brushes. These are such a decent price as well, I can't wait to try them!

2) Eyelure lengthening false eyelashes
I absolutely love eyleure's eyelashes, they are so easy to use and so natural. These are also such a decent price! These ones are so nice as they are lengthening and can be used during day to day life without looking way too dressed up.

 3 Nyx Makeup
Oh my goodness, I can't tell you how excited I've been since Nyx has been available in the UK, as it's such a good quality but reasonably priced makeup brand. I decided to go for a brown tone eye shaddow pallete (love in paris) their liquid lipstick (in London) and their, highlighter/ blusher (in chiffon). So far I've only tried out the lipstick but I am definitely so impressed!

4) Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
This has always been one of my favourite drugstore foundations, so this is pretty much just a repurchase. I would say that this is a pretty high coverage and gives quite a glowy finish and is just a staple for my every day makeup routine


5) Garnier summer body gradual tan lotion
This is an absolute essential for me over the summer months! Unfortunately I am not of those people blessed with naturally tanned skin, so i have to fake it! I like to use this as it is super simple to use, just by appling a little bit every day you will get a gorgeous tan, without all the pain on sunbathing!

6) Rimmel Nail Varnish
I decided to pick up this really gorgeous, summery light blue colour. I love these nail varnishes as they're super easy to apply and dry so quickly! They're also super cheap at £2.99 each.


Hope you enjoyed seeing what I picked up recently! What have you been purchasing recently beauty wise? Don't forget to follow me on twitter, instagram and bloglovin!

Love, Yasmin xx

No comments :

Post a Comment