Beauty: Favourite Spring Pinks Lip Products

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well.
Today I thought that I would talk about some of my favourite spring lip products. This is the time when we tend to move from dark, berry tones to lovely,girly pink colours and I absolutely love them as they make me feel so girly and it feels so much lighter and fresh, which is what you want during the warmer months.


Collection Lip Butter in Cappuccino
Last spring this lip butter was literally all I wore.  It's so easy to aply as it's in the shape of a pen and feels so comfortable on your lips as it's light and not too sticky. What more could you want?

Benefit Ultra Plush Lipgloss
This is just a lovely girly shade of lip gloss which smells delicious, absolutely perfect for summer!

Collection Lipstick in Rose Wood
I discovered this lipstick back in autumn actually. It's a gorgeous nude colour and really can be put with any make up look for one of those to die for 'your lips but better' looks.

Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake
Ah the lip butters, again such a comfortable, moisturising product for your lips, whilst giving a gorgeous colour. This is an ulitmate barbie/ princess shade and one that I definitely go for on days when I'm feeling really girly and glam.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in No 20
WOW this one is really bright, however I think that it gives such a gorgeous, playful look and would look amazing with some light eye shadow and lots of bronzer for a beautiful holiday look. We all know the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks are amazing quality and this one is certainly no exception.

Seventeen Lip Lustre Lip glosses and Benefit Ultra Plush Lip gloss
I never used to be much of a fan of lip glosses, however recently I've really been getting into them. These two are just really nice and pretty shades that can go easily with an every day make up look or a brown smokey eye.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and that it maybe gave you some inspiration for some new lip products this spring!



Do let me know whether there are any products that YOU love at this time of year as well.  Don't forget to follow me on TwitterInstagram and Bloglovin'.

Love, Yasmin xxxx







14 comments :

  1. I really like the bright pink shade of the Kate Moss lipstick! Thanks for sharing!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its gorgeous isn't it! Thank you for reading :) x

      Delete
  2. All of these shades look so gorgeous! I really need to try them out- especially Cappucino <3 x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also loving a Revlon Lip butter, it's the one in Berry Smoothie. I am all about the pinks right now too! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried that shade yet, i really must!

      Delete
  4. Rosewood is such a lovely shade and all of the swatches look so creamy!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Rosewood shade is just so pretty. As for me, I love wearing my red lipstick everyday. It gives me that "work mode" feel. :)


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you can never go wrong with red lipstick!

      Delete
  6. Love the rosewood shade!
    Tenz
    www.shesbaouthatlife.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great swatches, i would love to try Rosewood. A mix of nude and pink.

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin' ll Join the Secret Guide

    ReplyDelete