Primark Haul

Who doesn't love Primark? I certainly do! Sometimes it's nice to go into Primark and have a good old spend up. What I love about it, is that I can get 5 times the items that I would get in say, Topshop, for the same price. If you're clever, you can really get a good outfit out of Primark that looks good quality.
Anyway... here's what I bought!


 
(Dusty wanted a moment to shine haha!)


 
I love this fedora! I feel that one of these instantly makes an outfit look more chic and 'fashionable' it has a little bow around the side, which I think is adorable! This was £11

 
I bought this bag for £4. This will be great for when I don't need to take my massive handbag around with me. I has a gold buckle and a long black strap, which can easily be tucked into to be made into a clutch bag.

 
These ballet pumps where also £4. I have a small obsession with having different pairs of pumps, and these ones are so comfy! Don't think you can go wrong for this price! I think that pumps make an outfit look so smart. They go with skinny jeans and skirts!

 
This is the cheapest item in my haul - £1.50! I've wanted a pair of sunglasses like this for sooooo long. The flick in them reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's (one of the best films ever).

 
I think this dusty pink boyfriend coat is my favourite think in this haul, it was £15 and is the perfect light jacket as we go into spring and summer. I think that it would go well with any of the items in this haul, and give the perfect pop of colour to my outfit.
 
What have you been loving from Primark at the moment?

Don't forget to follow me on blog lovin' and google+ circles!
 
Love Yasmin xxx

Me wearing my new purchases... In case you were wondering ;)

28 comments :

  1. Love the bag and sunglasses :)
    www.bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much cute stuff! Thanks for sharing!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute stuff

    lovely blog post

    I am now following :)
    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love, Of course, I'll check it out :) xx

      Delete
  4. Your cat is so cute and I love Primark so much. Its great that you can get so many things for a really good price, especially compared to other shops. Great haul xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, you can always count on primark for some good deals! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love primark! those pumps are so cute and i love the bag! I miss primark so much so it's nice to see what new stuff they have in! Love the Haul (and your cat!)

    Just Another Girl xxx
    http://heyjustanothergirlonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love reading Primark Hauls since they don't have a website :) Thank you!xxx

      Delete
  6. I absolutely adore Primark haha, I mean, as you said, who doesn't, right? :) Love the stuff that you bought, I must check them out ;)

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! Yeah I'm pretty sure every body loves it! :)

      Delete
  7. I really love everything here! I wish there's primark in Singapore haha! Love your blog too!

    http://whuddupartix.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Ah that does suck that you don't have a primark!xx

      Delete
  8. Ooo such a great post! I haven't been to primark in years. I really like your colour choices especially with pink and grey together then you have that black for more sassy look.

    Hope your having a great day/night take care

    Ana
    http://analyn-razon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! Yeah I love pink and grey together, I think it looks so pretty! :) x

      Delete
  9. everyone talks so great about primark, I wish they had one in the US...
    Love your selfie

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so classy and expensive despite being such a good price- you've picked some great pieces! Plus, your selfie is gorgeoussss <3

    goodmorningbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those shoes!!
    sophia
    someplaceinthemidst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Primark too! I bought a bag and sunglasses similar to yours. Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this post so much. you really have a good eye for picking out the best things xoxox

    can you please check out my blog, thanks xoxox http://hailsexclusive.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete