TV Series' worth binge- watching

The quote 'I'm not really into an episode a week, I'm more of season a day kinda girl' really sums up how I feel about various different TV series. There is nothing I love more than curling up on a lazy day with my laptop, or in front of the TV to binge watch a new series. Here are the ones that I've been loving.

Lost
This is probably one of the most tense programmes I have ever watched. I'm only on season 3 so far, and I can honestly say that I have no ideas how its going to end. One of those programmes that just keep you on the edge of your seat.



Misfits
I absolutely adore all of the characters in this programme. I think that they are all hilarious and I love how they tackle all the problems together. In my opinion, I think that the first three seasons with the original charcaters are the best, and wasn't so into it after the characters changed.



Friends
I'm sure 99% of you have watched every single episode of Friends. 50 times each. However I'm still going to mention it because it is still my favourite TV show ever and I love everything about it. It never fails to put me in good mood.



Pretty Little Liars
WHO IS A??? Will they ever let us know? Probably not. But I love this programme, and it makes me want to be more glamorous. I'm insanely jealous of all the cast, and yet again it makes me sit on the edge of my seat because it's so tense!



Gossip Girl
As well as wanting to live in Rosewood with the Pretty Little Liar girls, I also want to live on the Upper East Side with all the Gossip Girl lot. Scandal and secrecy in a glamorous place, what more could a girl want?


Broadchurch
Over the past 2 days I have watched every single episode and It's drving me crazy that I have to wait until Monday for the next one! I was pretty late to jump on the bandwagon, but since there aren't many episodes, I would suggest start it now and catch up! Honestly so good and gripping.



The Walking Dead
Okay this one isn't for the faint hearted. I spend the majority of the programme with my eyes closed because of the gore, however this programme is so much fun, I watch it with my family and it's great to interest everyone.




What are your favourite TV programmes? And what's the most amount of episodes you've watched in one day?

Love Yasmin xx

10 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for following dear, I'm following you back through google circles, you don't have GFC right?
    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE | WIN YOUR FAVORITE DRESS WITH ONLY ONE COMMENT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright lovely! And yeah that's right, thank you :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I don't watch much TV but I really want to start- I love friends and might give Pretty Little Liars or Gossip Girl a go <3

    goodmorningbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah pretty little liars and gossip girl are great to get you into watching TV! :) xxxx

      Delete
  3. Hey I'm binge watching Lost at the moment I'm currently on season 6. But I also watch the walking dead and I've started pretty little liars :) Great blog post.

    http://beaudaily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah wow can't wait to make it that far! Thank you!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Of course I will! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post !!!

    I love your blog

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    I have also shared your blog with my friends :)

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friends and Gossip Girl!!! Where's the iPhone smileys when you need them - hahaha I love both them series and could spend aaaaaages just watching episode after episode, eating ice cream and cookies - wishing I was them haha! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete