DANIEL WELLINGTON CLASSIC PETITE BONDI WATCH

Hello Everyone!
Long time no see but I've got a really lovely post for you today. Ever since I was little, my dad has had a thing about watches and always put a lot of thought and effort into which ones he buys. And because of this, I have also become someone who really likes a good watch and keeps an eye out for beautiful and sophisticated designs.









Recently, Daniel Wellington got in touch with me to see whether I would like to try out their lovely new 'Classic Petite Bondi Watch'. I was really happy when I saw pictures as the design was totally up my street - a perfect design for the summer months. I decided to go for the silver face as thats my colour, but it also comes in a lovely Rose Gold too. One of the things that I love the most about it is the fact that it doesn't have numbers, it has lines instead which give it a sophisticated look, with the hands in the same silver. The face is simply white and so is the leather strap. 



One of the best things about this watch is that it is perfect for summer and goes with all colours. This summer, white and blue are definitely in (I love the gingham trend) and this will definitely fit in with all of your outfits! I also feel like the trend of watches with massive faces and a chain link are on their way out (sorry Michael Kors) but leather watches are always going to look classy!



If you are interested in this watch, you can find it here
I hope you enjoyed this watch and I gave you some inspiration for a new watch/ accessories! Until next time...
Love, Yasmin xxxx

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Pinterest

1 comment :

  1. Lovely post! The watch is so beautiful and I love the colours of it. I love finding new watches and accessories so I will definitely have to check out this brand for a new one!

    A x | www.meandmybeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete