OOTD: SUMMER PICNIC

Hello everyone!
Feels like such a long time since I have posted my outfit! However the other day, I was wearing an outfit I loved in a beautiful location and I couldn't resist! 



The other day, my sister and I were extremely bored so we decided to go for a picnic, just pcked up our favourite snacks and a blanked and took a walk to our local park for a catch up. I am  a really big fan of the outfit I was wearing and variations of it have basically been my staple throughout this summer.

I a loving flowy sleeves at the moment and think they make any outfit look super relaxed and girly. (They also hide any bod insecurities pretty well!). I chose this white one from Primark with a silver zip on it as white is 100 percent my favourite colour to wear in summer so I pretty much live in it.

I am also obsessed with denim skirts. I've always felt that skirts are way more flattering for my body type than shorts when it comes to deciding what to wear when its too hot. Denim ones have been my top choice for the last few years as they're so cute and fit into the 90s trend that doesn't seem to be going away any time soon. This one from Boohoo is a perfect light summer denim and has cute pocket details on the front.

Finally I am wearing some gorgeous espadrille sandals. I have always loved Espadrilles and I love that they are back in fashion this year in the form of sandals. I'm really not keen on my feet so these are perfect as they hide a reall good amount of my feet and have a really gorgeous pattern on them. I also love shoes that go around my ankle as I find it so slimming so these are just the best sandals for me.

My hair was in a half up half down bun which is just the cutest way to get your hair out of your face.





















What are your summer outfit staples? I hope you enjoyed reading this post!
Love, Yasmin xxx

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Pinterest

9 comments :

  1. I love this outfit and those sandals are so cute! x

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is some super cute Summer outfits :) They look great.
    www.majaharder.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfit is really cute and perfect for summer. I love thos shoes!
    x,abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, those sandals are so so cute! Your outfit is perfect for summer babe!

    xo Tina
    IG: @tinasweetheart
    www.tinasweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah these are so pretty.. such a perfect Summer day! I am so glad I cam across your blog too, I can see you have worked really hard on it and it is completely paying off, well done pretty lady! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, all the shots look lovely!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete