WEEKEND IN BRISTOL


Hi everyone!

Sorry that I have been so awful with uploading blog posts recently, I don't really know what got into me! So much for sticking to my new schedule haha. But hey, today is a new day and I want to make sure that I don't give up, so expect to see new content on my blog every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 7:30pm GMT. Today I wanted to share with you some images of my weekend that I had recently in Bristol.

View from Cabot tower



So my boyfriend is currently going through the horrible yet exciting time of UCAS and applying for university, and the other weekend, he had an interview in Bristol. Since I had nothing to do that weekend, we decided we would make a little trip out of it and get a hotel. I'd never been to Bristol before, so I was super excited, plus we hadn't seen each other in two weeks so that definitely added to my anticipation.

After a horrific train journey on Sunday with replacement buses and delays (it should have taken 2.5 hours to get from Bournemouth to Bristol but ended up taking FIVE), I was relieved to step out of the train station and see what beautiful city it was. As we walked to the hotel, we walked by the quay and got a glimpse of what a vibrant and fun city it was.

Some of my highlights were:
1) walking around the market and trying out the amazing street food (so many veggie/ vegan options!). The market itself was so picturesque, down these lovely traditional english streets, which is just what I love

2) climbing Cabot tower and getting an amazing view of Brsitol. From the park it doesn't look like this tower is too high but oh my goodness was it a steep climb. However, it was totally worth it for the view!

3) walking by the quay as the sun was setting, it was sooo beautiful and romantic!












Have you been to Bristol before? What did you think? Also where should we go for our next little getaway! Let me know in the comments.

Love, Yasmin xxx


2 comments :

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your little trip to Bristol! I live here and it is a beautiful place, Cabot tower is one of my favourite places too! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete