BEAUTIFUL NECKLACE FROM 'STATEMENT MADE' JEWELLERY

Hi Loves!

The other day, I was sent a gorgeous a necklace* from the lovely Stephanie at Statement Made Jewellery, and I really wanted to write a blog post about it a I have officially fallen in love with it, and all the jewellery that she has to offer!





This necklace is in a silver colour, which I was so happy with, as all my jewellery is silver and I love it all to match! It has a thin chain,  which I think is so dainty and lovely. The design is an angel wing and a lovely personal touch of a 'Y' on the little coin.



I think that this design is so simple and beautiful, and is the perfect addiction to so many outfits to tie it together. In the picture, I am wearing it with a high neck, mint coloured jumper, and I think that they compliment each other so well! I am currently all about wearning necklaces with high - necked tops and jumpers.



I would highly recommend that you check out Stephanie's store to see more items like these - I can guarantee that they're all just as gorgeous as this! You can find her website here, or buy her products on Etsy here

I really hope that you enjoyed this post, and that I have given you some inspiration for your next jewellery purchase, whether as a treat for yourself, or as a gorgeous gift for someone special with Christmas just around the corner!

Hope you all have a great week.
Love, Yasmin xxx

13 comments :

  1. Lovely necklace, Ive been wanting something simple, I will deffo check out the store.

    www.holajoanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This necklace is very simple and beautiful. I like it very much.

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is gorgeous!! Will definitely be ch3cking out this brand. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace is adorable! It kind of reminds me of a snitch from Harry Potter, which makes me like it even more :)

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design of the half wing, it could be perfect as couple necklace as well <3

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thats such a good idea! thank you for reading :) x

      Delete
  6. What a gorgeous necklace, I love how simple and dainty it is, definitely my type of jewellery!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete