Fashion: #ootd

Hello everyone!
My first post of December is here, and to celebrate the festive season I have changed the header of my profile to be more christmassy, yay! Recently I rediscovered this gorgeous little pinafore that I bought a few years back and instantly knew I had to write an outfit post about it.It really makes me feel so cute and reminds me of what I used to wear when I was a little girl. I also think it's very versatile and is a nice twist on just a classic denim skirt, making wearing jumpers more interesting. I decided here to pair it with a khaki jumper from H&M- a colour that I am so glad has followed us from summer into winter, because its so lovely. I also wore my little grey bobble hat from Primark, and despite looking ever so slightly like a garden gnome, i think that it adds a really nice winter vibe to the outfit. Finally I wore my trusty boots from Clarks which go with any outfit.





Thanks so much for reading! Hope you all have a lovely week :) 
Love,Yasmin xxx

13 comments :

  1. This is a super cute dungarees skirt!
    Many thanks for kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! And no worries my love, would love to follow you xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pinafore, I'm so tempted by ASOS right now to get one myself!

    ohhellojo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get one, they're so gorgeous :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love the bobble hat and pinafores!!!!!!!
    You look beautiful ❤️
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't look like a garden gnome, your outfit is cute! Love the green sweater!
    Black & White

    ReplyDelete
  6. you've styled this outfit so perfectly! I need to get my hands on a pinafore now! X

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! :)

    If you want follow for follow to be #bloggerfriends, please follow me and comment on my newest post so I can follow you back! x
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2015/12/you-fixed-each-other.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pinafore with the tights and boots! The outfit has a great winter vibe to it. xx
    http://lmkirk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete