Fashion: #ootd


Hello everyone!
I hope that you all had a wonderful christmas and are looking forward to the new year. My outfit today for a cosy day at home with my family was this gorgeous mustard yellow jumper with my favourite denim skirt and chelsea boots. I really love this outfit because it feels so bright and uplifting, and is really what you need when the weather is this grey and dingy. Mustard is not normally a colour that I would go for as it's quite daring but now that I have tried it I think that its defintely a colour that I would like to try out more, because it is so cheery and lovely. I think that this jumper would also look good with black ripped jeans and converse for a really relaxed everyday look.








what's your go to outfit for a family day? and what outfits did you rock over christmas? Don't forget to let me know what you think in the comments and follow me on bloglovin :)

Love, Yasmin xx

13 comments :

  1. I love your outfi.! I am currently obsessed with my mustard sweater! Happy holidays :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a nice addition to an outfit! Thank you for reading :) x

      Delete
  2. You're so pretty! Love this outfit!
    Meg|www.missmegx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this look!! I love mustard I think it's so nice in Winter! Xx

    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty in this yellow, doll!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really very pretty...Yellow suits you so much :*


    xx
    www.planetbeauties.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mustard jumper!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful! That skirt is super cute :)

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete