Beauty: November Favourites 2015

Hello everyone!
I can't believe november is already over, but you know what that means? We can start celebrating CHRISTMAS!! I'm so excited for the festivities to start and and I've got loads of christmassy blog posts in mind, which you should all get really excited for ;) Any way here is what I have been loving through out the month of November. 



Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream: Recently I have been enjoying the fac that my skin is quite clear (yay!) and so haven't felt the need for a heavy foundation, and I've found that this BB cream does the trick. It gives a light coverage to get rid of any redness whilst gving a healthy look to your skin. Would definitely recommend.




Benefit Roller lash mascara: I won't go into a full review of this product as I'm sure you have read so many since this product has been raved about everywhere. I just felt I had to mention this mascara as after using it for 8 months, I am still loving it so so much, and can't seem to find any other mascaras which make my lashes so long and curly. Bravo Benefit!


Collection lasting colour lipstick in 'Poppy Glam': To be honest all collection lipsticks in general should be in my favourites since I have been loving them so much, however with the christmas season coming up, I feel that Poppy Glam is the best one to get you in the mood. At the bargain price of £2.99 each and superdrug often doing a 3 for 2 offer, I tend to go a bit crazy with these lipsticks and get all the colours haha. 


Simple Kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser: With the weather getting colder, and particularly in Bournemouth where I live by the sea and it's really windy, I have to make sure I look after my skin and stop it from getting dry. I have always loved simple and this moisturiser is perfect as it is light and doesn't make my skin oily and breakout. 


Seventeen Define and conquer contour kit: I recently bought this contour kit and I have't stopped using it this month! If you want a full review, you can read my last blog post here.

Thank you so much for reading guys! What have you been loving this last month? 
Love, Yasmin xxxx

17 comments :

  1. Cool collection of your favorites from November! Thanks for sharing! What's intriguing to me the most was probably the mascara, is it water proof? I can only wear water proof mascaras, and if it makes my lashes long and curvy, I'd definitely wanna try it out!

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mascara isn't waterproof but has excellent staying power! thank you for reading :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've been reading a lot of your blog posts recently and I absolutely love your blog! Have you tried any other BB creams? I've been a bit scared to touch a BB Cream since I broke out using this one last time.. OOPS!

    -Whitney from Beauty Affair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thats so sweet! And no, generally I'm just a foundation kinda girl but this one has been really good to my skin :) xx

      Delete
  3. Great round up of your November favorites, Yasmina! I have to check out that mascara, I actually haven't read any reviews on it. I've heard a lot about Maybelline and L'Oreal, but not this one. Thanks for mentioning it and for sharing how you used it for 8mths and still love it, which shows that you really do!

    I hope you have a lovely day and week ahead, girlie!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes it's a very good mascara :)xx

      Delete
  4. Some nice products you have here :) I love the fairy lights! And I've heard so many good things about the Roller Lash mascara :) thank you for sharing xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. of course, thank you for reading :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great favorites, the contour kit looks cool.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. i use that simple moisturizer too!! :D so reliable!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete