MY SECOND YEAR AT UNIVERSITY: A ROUND UP

Hello everyone,
It's definitely been a while. I'm so so sad that I've been so bad with my blogging when it was my goal to make this my best year yet. Oh well, it is never too late to turn it around.

Today I wanted to round up my second year at university. And yes, this is the reason that I have been so bad with blogging.

But I love it, and I can't believe its going so quickly. I'm already 2/3 of the way through! It's absolutely crazy and it actually makes me feel quite sad that I only have 1 year left after this!





My Course

My course has still been exactly what I wanted it to be. I'm covering so many different topics that I absolutely love and find so much enjoyment out of doing the work for it. My favourite topics this year were creating a blog about body image (you can have a look at it here) and researching about child marriage in order to create an infographic. An example of how broad this course is!



Social life

I moved into a house with the girls that I lived with last year and we have had an absolute blast! I didn't think that this was possible, but I love it even more than halls. My bedroom is adorable and the rest of the house is so cosy (my uni room tour is here). I've had even more fun nights out and the end of the year was rounded off perfectly with our annual student union summer ball where all of the students go in fancy dress to a mini festival just for students in Bournemouth. It was an amazing day and made me realise how much I'm going to miss Bournemouth over summer!








And of course, we can't forget the gorgeous beach that Bournemouth has to offer. I honestly feel so blessed to be studying in such a wonderful place.

Are you at university? Are you going soon? let me know in the comments!
I hope you enjoyed this post - don't forget to let me know what you think! 

Love, 
Yasmin xxxx

1 comment :

  1. I'm so glad you had a great time in university! I am actually going to e starting my Last year in August lol it's crazy how time flies cause I remember when I first started college and thought that senior year was far away but now it's here lol

    Loved this post! Thanks for sharing x

    Nikki O.
    http://www.herdaringthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete