MY CHRISTMAS MAKEUP LOOK 2016

Hello everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you my go to makeup look for the festive season. At this time of year, we're often rushing about, doing our shopping, going to parties and making sure that we catch up with everyone, there can be very little time to focus on what makeup we do. I think that this is such a shame as the makeup that is acceptable at Christmas is so gorgeous, and a novelty because we don't really get to wear it at any other time of the year!

So here is  my go to make up look that I will be wearing throughout the rest of the week, so that I don't have to faff about with trying new products and know that it will look great in a hurry.




 1) Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation When you're going from one place to the other over the festive season, you don't always have time to touch up on your makeup. So what you really need to make sure is that you have a good foundation which will last you the day. One of my favourites is this one from Rimmel. Its mid to high coverage and it is really lovely for those days where my skin feels really dull to lift me up and make me feel more awake.

2) Seventeen define and conquer contour kit  This is a great pallete as it really defines your face. I have a really chubby face so this is awesome to give me some cheek bones and a bit of a jaw line. I also love the powder to keep my t- zone shine free. 

3) Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette  I recieved this pallette for my birthday and literally have been obsesessed since. It has all my perfect colours in it! I used 'blow' all over my eye lids with magnet over the outer corner and then lethal and black jack through the crease. It makes a lovely smokey eye effect which I just love for this time of year.



4) Rimmel 'glam eyes' eyeliner  I borrowed this from my sister and I absolutely loved it! It's such a thin brush which I did not think that I would get on with, however, I have found it so easy to get a perfectly straight line and flick. Would definitely recommend this one!

 5) Collection liptstick in 'Poppy Glam' I can't stop wearing this gorgeous red lip over this period! It's the perfect festive colour and makes me feel instantly christmassy. It looks lovely with a smokey eye as its a lovely pop of colour.


6) Barry M strobe highlighter 
What would a Christmas Makeup look be without highlighter? This is proably the best highstreet highlighter as it's so pigmented and so blendable.

 And here is my finished look! I absolutely love it and will be wearing it all the way through to the new year.


What are your favourite looks for this time of year? Speak soon!

Love, Yasmin xxx

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous picks, I got the UD palette for Christmas and I cant wait to start using it, I don't have it in me to dirty it up yet because it looks too pretty lol. But the colours look so beautiful xx
    Danielle Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was exactly the same, but once you start using it, you will become obsessed!!!

      Delete