Beauty: Maybelline Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow Palette Review

Hello everyone! Today I wanted to talk to you about my new love, and something I have grown to become very reliant on in many of my summery makeup routine. The Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette. I knew that I had to change up my eye makeup a little bit when I realised that pretty much all the eyeshaddow palettes I own are full of browny/nudes, which is great, we all love them and they're a great go to colour. However, these are the colours I have been rocking for absolute years now and when I noticed this palette  in Superdrug, I had to get it!

What caught my eye about this palette is the fact that this contains so many gorgeous pink shades, and even the shades that aren't pink have a hint of pink shimmer in them and they all just look gorgeous together. The  top row is full of light colours which are perfect for base shades: A bright shimmery pearl, a shimmer pale pinky nude, a pale taupe, baby pink, browny pink and a pale shimmery brown.
The bottom line is full of darkey colours which are perfect for the crease and blending: A shimmery rose gold, a dark brown, a shimmery coffee colour, a dark grey, a deep rosy pink and a dark brown with perfect pink shimmers running through it.

The pigmentation of this pallete is really great, you barely need any product on the brush, which is perfect because it means that the palette will hopefully hopefully last for ages. The colours are also really easy to blend and can create either a really bright eye or a dark and smokey look. One of the best parts about this palette is the price. At only £10, I think that it is such good value for money. Personally I like to use my own brushes, however, it also comes with a double ended brush which is great for on the move if you need to touch up or adjust your look from day to night. 



I hope you all enjoyed reading this post! Please let me know in the comments which eye shadow palettes are your favourite?
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin'!

Love, Yasmin xx

16 comments :

  1. This palette is absolutely gorgeous and your review has made me want to purchase it myself even more now! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous palette! I'd used all of those shades! :)
    ♥NY
    Yours Truly, NY | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty palette - the eyeshadows look great for everyday use


    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wicked review, very keen to see more from you.

    I've dropped you an email, would be brilliant if you could respond, thanks. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours in that palette are stunning! Definitely purchasing one the next time I stop by a Maybelline counter. Thanks for sharing and I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog <3 x

    Regina | Paper Hobbit's blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And definitely do its such a good palette!xx

      Delete
  6. Those shades all look so gorgeous and wearable... definitely worth the price!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This palette sounds so lovely, must restrain myself from buying more though!

    lots of love, Jane
    www.marbleandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty palette. I've never really properly looked at this one but I'll definitely check it out next time I'm in town.

    Kirstie | Behind The Scent

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just started using Blushed Nudes this past spring. I love it! It's perfect because the colors are light enough and won't make me look like a raccoon when I try to do a smokey eye. It's perfect for people with really pale skin. :)

    ReplyDelete