Fave drug store picks


Everyone loves a bargain, and I am a firm believer that there is absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of 'drugstore beauty products. It's all about trying things out, and the beauty of them being from the drugstore, it's not really going to hurt you to give them a go. (Secretly... I sometimes even prefer the drugstore products...). These are my picks of some of the best stuff out there. Some of it has been raved about by countless bloggers, and some of it is completely random, never to have been touched by the blogger world before.

1) Tangle Teezer So I was very late to jump on the band wagon for this. For about two years, I just found myself 'umming and 'aaahing about sending near £12 on a hair brush. I had heard some amazing things about Tangle Teezers from not only the blogger community, but also my friends. I have very long hair now and it is always tangled as soon as I engage in any sort of movement, and since my dad (well done dad?!) bought me one for Christmas, I was amazed by it and now I can admit that I wouldn't be able to live without it. So for any one debating the somewhat high price tag for what it 'is', just do it, you so won't regret it!


2) Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks These are incredible, no other words for it. A beautiful range of colours, super affordable and well pigmented. Also if you look in Superdrug stores there is quite often a 3 for 2 deal... too much to resist in my eyes!



3) Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation I have definitely sworn by this foundation for about two years now. The coverage is medium and I feel that it would be good for people with normal to combination skin, as gives a lovely glowey finish, and is super blend- able. The glass bottle definitely makes it feel like a more luxury product as well! 




4) Topshop cream blush
This is one of the most gorgeous products I own for my cheek, it is so blend able and gives a beautiful, natural 'I've just been out in the cold' look. And as with all of Topshop's products, it comes in adorable packaging.

 
What are you favourite drug store products? Any thing you think is missing from this list? 
Yasmin xx

3 comments :

  1. I love the Kate Moss lipsticks! And I need to try makeup from topshop! Great post x

    www.kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rimmel lipsticks are great! I still haven't jumped on board with TangleTeezers but they sound fantastic :)

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't jumped on the tangle teezer bandwagon. I really should, shouldn't I? I hear so many great things about them.
    And, yes, Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks are absolutely gorgeous. Very affordable. And, there's a beautiful range of colours.

    Christina x
    Christina Campbell Hughes

    ReplyDelete