A WEEK IN MALAGA


Hello everyone!

So this post is quite long overdue, but I really wanted to share it with you all. At the beginning of September, my boyfriend and I travelled to Malaga in Spain for a relaxing week away. I hadn't really heard of this place before until I watched a vlog by Louise Pentland who went there herself. Automatically I knew that this was the perfect place to pick for my boyfriend and I.


 I love relaxing by the pool and the beach in hot weather while his favourite thing to do is explore old buildings and the history of a city. So with this location, we had the best of both - we were able to relax by the pool of our airbnb, walk 15 minutes to the sea front, visit a water park (because yes, we are both still children at heart) and explore the history of Malaga and the nearby city of Granada. 
The best way to explain the beauty of this place is definitely to show you photos, so scroll down and see for yourselves why I fell in love with Malaga!














































Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it! You can also read about my recent trips to Cologne and Budapest . Where have you travelled to recently?

Love, Yasmin xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment