How I keep organised


It's that time of year again... no not Christmas, 'the most wonderful time of the year' but 'the most busiest time of the year'.
Don't get me wrong I am in love with Christmas as much as the next person, yet for some reason, the work load and commitments in my life seem to just go overboard, like everything needs to be done by the end of the year. And so for someone like me, who finds it easy for things to get on top of them, I realise that in order for me to not only keep my head above water, but keep swimming right until the finish line, I need to get organised, so here are a few of the things I find really help

1) Write everything down! Get a beautiful notebook and a good quality pen and make sure that anything and everything you need to remember, you write it down. No matter how insignificant it might seem and how easily you think you will remember it!

 

 
2) Tidy space, tidy mind. Make sure your work space is tidy, so that when you sit down to complete a piece of work, you know exactly where all of the things you need are. I tend to find if I make sure my room is tidy when I go to bed, I can wake up in the morning, I can find exactly what I am looking for and get straight on with my tasks.
 

With these little things, I manage to get through everything I need to, and to the standard that I would like. How do you keep organised?

No comments :

Post a Comment