Beauty: BornPretty makeup brush set review

Hello everyone!
I'm so sad that I've really slacked on the blogging this month, however uni and the one million assignments I've had did come first :( although now I am back with a review I'm very excited about. Recently I was contacted by a website called BornPretty*, and asked if i would like to review their products. After having a browse of their website and seeing what an amazing range of products they had to offer, and what amazing prices they are, I jumped at the opportunity.

Today I am going to review one of my particular favourites from their makeup line, this gorgeous pink brush and roll casing set.

                                 


The first thing that I can say about this product is that it is so aestheticall pleasing! It the brush roll is a gorgeous baby pink colour in a faux leather material, which not only looks good but is practical because it can easily be cleaned if it happens to get any makeup on it. The brushes are equally as beautiful with a baby pink/ metallic handles and white fibres - what more could a girl want?



The first two brushes in this are a small angled brush that is perfect for precision when it comes to your eyebrows and making sure they are neat and that your brow game is strong ;). This smaller brush can be used for accents such as brightening your tear duct with a highlighter, or can even be used for eyeliner.


The larger of these two brushes is great for applying eye shaddow whilst the smaller one is perfect for blending to get a beautiful smokey eye look.


We also have an eyebrow comb and a sponge applicator which are great to tidy up the last few bits of your makeup look.


The last item is this larger brush which I have found to be perfect to apply my contour with as it's really soft and perfectly blends it in.



If you're interested in this brush set or any of BornPretty's products, you can use my discount code YBH10 at checkout for a further 10 percent off their already amazing prices!
I hope you enjoyed this post, don't forget to leave me comment and let me know what you think! Also follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter and Instagram.
Love, Yasmin xxxx


2 comments :

  1. You don't get a wide variety of brushes in this set which is quite disappointing; they do look lovely though!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection! This fashion blog is indeed good for getting the fashion information. Just for a share you can find awesome collection of makeup brush set at 6thstreet.

    ReplyDelete