Spring Wishlist

Okay, so from the weather outside, it still seems like we're a long way off from getting to spring, but I'm finding my self more and more dreaming about what clothes I can wear when the weather starts to warm up. So  here is my spring wish list.

Since I saw these silver loafers by Michael Kors I have not been able to stop thinking about them. Of course I will never be able to afford them, but a girl can dream! I would pair this with a simple black and white outfit and a dusty pink hand bag. I didn't end up jumping on the white jeans bandwagon last year, but I definitely want a pair this year!

Black Cami - £5.85 sheinside.com
White Jeans - £42 nordstrom.com
Silver Loafters - £83 farfetch.com
Baby pink bag - £29 aldoshoes.com
Untitled #25

Plaid shirts are my absolute favourite! I love lazy looks and these are absolutely perfect in my mind. I would love to get a pair of ripped jeans this year (again they're the topshop ones, best jeans in my opinion)

Levi's Denim jacket - £85  coggles.com
Ripped jeans - £44 topshop.com
Plaid shirt - £19 uniqlo.com
Mariella Busby - £74 Clarks

                
        

 I now absolutely can't wait for the warmer weather to come! What are you looking forward to wearing in the new season?
Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' and GFC!

Love, Yasmin xxxx

10 comments :

  1. Those silver slipo-ons are amazing. I need to get some for myself. Great post.

    LEJA

    justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag ! Stunning !!

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're some good picks! I love both outfits!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl, will check it out!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! We have quite a similar taste!
    Spring's finally around the corner! Can't wait haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those silver slip ons! Super cute!
    XO
    Dawn

    www.BrilliantOrchid.com

    ReplyDelete