Life: My goals and aims for 2016

Hello everyone! Hope you have a really good New Years Eve and are looking forward to the new year. I thought that today I would write about my goals and aims for 2016 as I think that it's really great to set out what you want to do so you know how you're going to achieve it.




Blogging
I have loved blogging over the past year, it's such a good outlet for me as I love writing and being creative. I really want to continue learning and improving my blog this year. I definitely want to learn how to take better photos and to improve that layout and theme of my blog. I am also setting the goal of getting 1,000 Bloglovin' followers - I know it's not all about the numbers but it's really lovely to set goals to reach.

Future
As well as working hard for my university assignments I would really like to get some work experience and internships within the fashion journalism world. I am already starting an internship with collegefashionista.com and I would like to do more for some magazines so I can gain valuable experience for my future career.

Personal 
I would love to run some 5k races such as the race for life and the colour run as I've always really enjoyed running and it would be nice to have a goal to work towards. I would also like to do this to raise money for charities. As well as this I would like to give blood because it's such a good thing to do and helps people invaluably.
I also think that I need to get back into reading because I love it so much but always find myself getting more into Netflix and casting reading to the side. There are so many books I want to read but haven't got round to yet!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. What are your goals and aims for 2016? Don't forget to comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Bloglovin!

Love, Yasmin xxx

14 comments :

  1. Race for life is so fun and worthwhile!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2016, I hope you have a great new year. These goals are so amazing and I hope you reach all of them, especially the 1000 blog followers because you really deserve it xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.com/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think goals are such a great thing to set yourself - though we just never be deterred if we can't do something - simply keep trying :) Lovely, positive post, Yasmin!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow~ These goals is so wonderful! Congrats for your 1000 bloglovin followers~ ^^

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me. I’m also follow back <<

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice goals! I'm also aiming to get back into running and reading - both things I love but which for one reason or another have slipped lately. I know I'm a happier person when I'm doing both of these things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont have any set goals...i just know that I wanna change my job :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you've had a great start to the new year! Good luck with all your goals for 2016 esp with uni and reaching 1000 followers x

    www.veronicabizzarri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you that so sweet, good luck to you too xxx

      Delete