A JUMPER TO MATCH THE SEASON

Hello Everyone! 
As you can probably tell, I'm really starting to get into the autumnal mood and starting to try and make my self look as much look like an autumnal tree as possible (if you missed my autumnal makeup look you can see it here). And now for the first post of November (the best month of the year, because it's my birthday month), I wanted to show you this gorgeous autumnal jumper from H&M. 




I love this colour as it really matches the time of year. I also think that the colour really suits my hair and skin tone. The burnt orange/ burgandy colour is one that in my opinion, will never get old and can be bought back every autumn season.






I also love the material of it. It's a fairly thick knit, but not so chunky that you can't tuck it into a skirt or jeans for a smarter look.


I decided to pair it with a black seude style skirt with a large zip down the middle (from primark). I feel these skirts are so flattering as they accentuate curves and hide that rather large fry up I had for break fast this morning. I also wore some chunky chelsea boots from Clarks, which are my all time staple for autumn/ winter, as not only are they practical and warm, they literally go with every outfit.




Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope that you enjoyed it! What's your staple fashion item for this time of year?

Love, Yasmin xxx

37 comments :

  1. The colour looks fab on you and your hair is gorgeous!!
    Wardrobe staple for me rn is probably either my amazing silver puffer jacket and fishnets!!
    New follower and blogger here :)
    http://trashedvintage.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! So sweet! and that outfit sounds fab xxx

      Delete
  2. This jumper is sooooo cute, love how autumnal you look :)

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, perfect for autumn. Sophie x

    sophiehmstewart.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing jumper!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PLAID SHIRT & A GLASS OF WINE
    DON'T MISS: WITH AUVERTURE IN NYC

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jumper looks great dear!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this jumper, the color is just perfect for fall!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your jumper. You look really nice in it and the color is lovely. :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit looks lovely for Autumn! I love the sweater :)

    Sarah | www.whatsarahwrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. November is also my birthday month. This sweater is lovely. I adore that autumnal colour.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. So chic + ready for fall, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. My gosh, this is a beautiful look.
    How about we follow each other on bloglovin'? Follow me and I'll follow you back.
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful post and perfectly autumn outfit! This time of my year is my favourite thing and I've suddenly got excited about coats and jumpers and tights! I've just picked up a chunky black jumper and I have fallen for mine! Lydia Eve | www.lydia-eve.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i love this time of year! It's so cosy and lovely xxx

      Delete
  13. You really look awesome! Love the cardigan sweater.
    xx

    Coco and Jeans By Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the color of the sweater! And cute outfit :)

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sucker for autumn colours, I love the jumper!

    LEXI LIKES

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the outfit! in particularly that jumper, the colour looks amazing on you.

    What a great little read hun!
    Stacey White
    www.staceylouisewhite.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look gorgeous in the photographs, Yasmina! I love the fact that the jumper isn't orange (it just doesn't seem to suit me) and I think I could very well pull off this colour as well :) Missed reading your blog x

    Kyia at WANDERLUSTGIRL// lifestyle & beauty
    Let’s be BLOGLOVIN friends!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This color really sute you. It look lovely on you,, and I like the way you styled it. Love it. I just found your blog, and I can tell you that I like it. New subscriber here 😊 www.daza0606.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete