Fashion: Spring Walks

Hello Everyone!
I am so excited that finally, the sun appears to be coming out in England, and this means that I have been able to make the most of living in the gorgeous coastal town of Bournemouth. I am also excited by the emergence of Spring and warmer weather because it means that I can finally update my wardrobe and wear spring clothes, because lets face it, jumpers and coats are starting to get boring now. 







My outfit on this particular day was my classic black Joni jeans from Topshop (an essential for everyone's wardrobe, I believe) with my black slip on shoes from New Look, which are some of my favourite shoes for the warmer weather as they're perfect for slipping on and being comfortable the whole day, as well as looking oh - so cute. My t-shirt is a lace style top in a floral pattern in a beautiful lilac colour, which I am predicting will be huge for the upcoming spring and summer months. I absolutely love this colour as it's so pretty and girly and looks lovely under the sunshine. Finally to top off the outfit and make it look at little bit more 'cool' is my vintage Lees denim jacket from Candem Market and my sunglasses from Primark.










What styles are you most excited for this upcoming spring? Is the weather starting to look up where ever you are? Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up with my latest posts!
Love, Yasmin xxx

5 comments :

  1. Your outfit is so cute and your so pretty! xx

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super, love the glasses too :) What a gorgeous place as well. Thanks for popping by my blog doll, I hope you have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, dear! .x

    www.fayeisabella.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like spring is going to be perfect in this beach town! Gorgeous sunnies! I miss Primark -- need to go back to England soon.

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete