Beauty: January Favourites 2015

Hello everyone, so it's finally come to the end of January. Anyone else feel like it was the longest month ever? Either way, hopefully those January blues are now all out the window are you're all doing well. Here are my January favourites for you!


First is this eye shadow palette that I received from BornPretty* recently. This palette includes some gorgeous glittery and shimmery shades which are perfect for a special occasion, my personal favorite is actually the green one which I like to blend into my crease of my eye to add a bit of depth to my makeup look to compliment the more neutral tones I tend to use on the base. If you are interested in this palette or anything else of the BornPretty store, you can use my discount code YBH10 for an extra 10 percent off at checkout!



I love trying out different foundations and as a brand, Rimmel never lets me down. Their prices are amazing whilst their products are up to such a good quality and there is such a large range of different colours and shades. Their match perfection foundation is no exception. This foundation I would say gives a medium coverage and would be quite good for people with normal to combination skin, as it does goes give a subtle glow. 10/10 would recommend!


Normally, I'm not the sort of person to go for a lipgloss, I am solidly a lipstick (normally of berry tones) kind of girl. However, as a little stocking filler over Christmas, I received this set of Lipglosses from Seventeen, and I have to say I have found a new love from them! This set includes quite a few different shades of nudes and pinks and then one red. I tend to use these on a daily basis when I want more casual makeup, and these give the perfect 'your lips but better' look.


I am one of those people who is obsessed with summer. As soon as Christmas is over I am itching for sun and warm weather and all the good things that come with it/. To cheer up my makeup look a little on these dreary days of January and February I have been loving using this bronzer from Collection to make me feel a little more tanned and luminous. I love this one because it uplifts up your makeup look so nicely!


I've talked about this blusher quite a few times previously on my blog and it's one of those products I keep re-discovering. In general though, the Topshop cream blushes are a very good addition to your everyday makeup collection.



What were part of your January favourites? Hope you are all having a lovely week :) Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' to stay updated with all of my new posts!
Love, Yasmin xxx

1 comment :

  1. That's my favourite drugstore foundation, I love it!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete