Life: Banana cupcakes!

Hello everyone! So the other day I was really in the mood for baking and I had a lot of bananas in my fruit bowl, so what did I do? Obviously I made banana cakes (bet you didn't see that one coming did you?). and now I'm going to show you how I did it, in case you get the same random mood as I did.

You will need:
125g butter
150g caster sugar
a tea spoon of agave nectar
1 egg, beaten
3 ripe bananas, mashed
190g self raising flour
60ml milk

Instructions:
1) Place cupcake cases onto the tray and put to the side. Melt butter, sugar and agave nectar in a saucepan over a medium heat.
2) Once melted remove from heat, add the mashed bananas and mix really well. followed by adding the egg and mixing well.
3)Stir in flour and milk
4) Pour into your cupcake cases and bake at 170 C/ Fan 150 C/ Gas mark 3 for around 35 minutes until golden brown.
5) Once cooled you could add nutella, peanut butter, or whipped cream for extra tastiness.
Enjoy!












I'm very happy with how they turned out and they certainly went down a treat in my house. Let me know if you decide to make them or what cool recipes i should try next! Thanks for reading and dont forget to follow me on bloglovin' and GFC! 
Love, Yasmin xxx

6 comments :

  1. Lovely post! These cupcakes look so nice I'll have to try them! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious :) Love banana loaf so this might taste like that ?

    xo
    https://stylehue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah very similar to banana loaf,just thought it would be cute as cupcakes :)

      Delete
  3. These look gorgeous and super simple! Great post.

    Carly
    www.carly-heath.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah these are definitely good if you just want some cakes quickly :)

      Delete