Fashion: Wishlist!

I'm sure as many of you know, now that I am a student, I kind of have to keep the shopping to a minimum (cry). Although with my birthday coming up in about a week - and with that birthday money- I have allowed myself to create a small wishlist of some of the clothes I might buy with it.

I think by now we can tell from my blog that I am obsessed with autumn, and all the fashion trends that come with it and this wishlist is no exception to the rule.
1) Brown *suede* skirt I put this in asterisks because I clearly won;t be able to afford real suede, but anyway, this skirt just seems to be everything that I love about autumn, Skirts in the A-line shape with buttons are my absolute favorite at the moment and I've wanted one of these skirts for ages. 
2) Black heeled chelsea boots these are absolutely gorgeous and I feel would add a bit of sophistication to any outfit, either with skirts, jeans, dresses. I also really like the material of these ones, as it adds something different rather than standard leather all the time,
3) Grey trench coat I love how this is a little spin on the traditional trench coat, with no buttons or a belt, it would add a really relaxed vibe to a classy outfit.
4) Large black bag I absolutely love massive black bags because (as i'm lazy) they pretty much go with everything so i don't have to worry about moving everything out of my bag to a new bag that matches what I'm wearing every morning.
5)Tartan scarf  I dont really understand why ive not bought one of these yet considering ive wanted one for like 2 years now. However I am determined this year because they are so christmassy and wintery and basically all i want in a scarf.

Thanks so much for reading! Whats on your wishlist at the moment? Don't forget to follow me on GFC and Bloglovin'!

Love, Yasmin xxx

13 comments :

  1. I would love to get that scarf! Great picks!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with the bag! Black or brown seems to go with everything, and every bag I've owned was black except for one which was brown, haha! The scarf is cute too, it'd look so cozy with the trench you picked out.

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree with you there, thank you for reading :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I agree that black heeled Chelsea boots make any outfit look more sophisticated, i love those types of boots you can wear them with anything and they are so comfortable :)

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. been craving a skirt like that for so long now! I need one! x

    Bomber jacket lovin' over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here don't. Know why I haven't got one yet!

      Delete
  5. The brown suede skirt is definitely my favourite of the bunch, it's so 70's chic!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great wishlist

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and blog! If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes to tartan scarf + grey trench! Tartan is SUCH a beautiful colour for winter, love a good pop of red!



    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete
  9. The skirt is gorgeous! I really want one as well! x

    clumsyagenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete