Fashion: #ootd

I recently purchased a new floppy fedora style hat in a dark plum colour and I think I'm in love! I just want to wear it all the time haha! It's from primark for £8 (an absolute bargain!) and I just couldn't wait to do an outfit post show casing this for you guys. I decided to pair it with my ripped charcoal joni jeans from Topshop and a baggy, grey slit jumper from H&M. I love this look as it feels so sophisticated but yet so casual - and definitely one of those ones which will have me checking out my reflection in any shop windows I pass (sorry, not sorry)






I will definitely be rocking this hat a lot more throughout the Autumn / winter months. Any staple items you will be wearing? Thanks so much for reading and thank you for 200 bloglovin' followers! 
Love, yasmin xxx

22 comments :

  1. You're so pretty and I love this outfit!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the split jumper and the colour of your fedora!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And yeah I'm pleased with how well they go together :)

      Delete
  3. This is so gorgeous for the winter! Such a gorgeous colour! xx

    Jessica Ann ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! The hat is so pretty!! And I love the slit in the sweater x

    Lina / lina-khalifa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the hat + busted denim, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute look, I love those boots!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahha thanks and yeah they were such a good investment!

      Delete
  7. That hat! Was it a really recent purchase? I may have to see if I can hunt it down in my local Primark!
    -- AshCam | ashcam22.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe you got the hat for such a cheap price, it looks really love on you!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look a lot <3

    Chiara

    http://www.culturewithcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely look, I love the boots you're wearing too! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is amazing!! Cute outfit too, very Autumnal X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete