Fashion: My little grey dress

Hello everyone!
Today's post is an appreciation post for my little grey Topshop dress. I think pretty much every single one of my friends owns this dress in a variety of colours (you can get them from here). I love the way that these dresses are so simple, yet so flattering. I wear mine all the time some times with converse for a boyish look as I have done here, or sometimes with boots and a leather jacket for an edgier look.









I definitely think that this is a perfect versatile dress for the autumn and winter months and that I will definitely look into getting more colours. Thank you so much for reading!

Love,Yasmin xxx

4 comments :

  1. Often the simple dresses are the best ones, I find! You can't go wrong with grey either! :)
    Marie x
    www.titchytombie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely right! Most items in my wardrobe are grey haha!x

      Delete
  2. Really cute dress! I have a very similar one from Topshop and I wear it all the time. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete