Fashion: My first day at uni


This is so scary, but in just over a week, I'm off to Bournemouth University! Right now, I've got so many mixed emotions from excited to nervous to sad to be leaving my friends and family - however I have no doubt that I am going to have the best time whilst I'm there. I don't know about you, but on a potentially stressful day such as my first day, I feel that when I'm wearing a comfortable outfit that looks good and laid back, I feel so much more confident. So here is what I've planned to wear on my first day:


Fashion: My first day at uni


Black and white stripe shirt
£9.01 - choies.com


This is such a classic staple in any girls wardrobe: the black and white is simple and the slouchy design means that I can feel comfortable without worrying about it being tight or that a bloated stomach is getting in the way.



Topshop petite skinny jeans
£42 - topshop.com



My most worn bottoms and the ones I feel are the most flattering for my figure are my black joni jeans from Topshop, so it only seemed right that I should wear them on my moving in day - I find the stretchy material of them so comfortable as well.



River Island genuine leather shoes
£58 - riverisland.com


Brown moccasin style loafers are my all time favorite type of shoe, I feel they so effortlessly make an outfit seem so smart and sophisticated whilst still looking relaxed


Charlotte Russe crochet pouch
£19 - charlotterusse.com



I love this back pack! I think its absolutely adorable, whilst still being practical, as you can just pop it on your back whilst you explore your new city. White is definitely my new favorite colour for a bag.

So are any of you going to uni or starting college this autumn? What are your go to outfits that make you feel comfortable for such an exciting but scary time? Or if you're already at university, what are your tips?

As always, thanks for reading,
Love, Yasmin xxx




19 comments :

  1. Really nice post, and outfit. It is true for comfy to carrier things for the first day. It is true. Take care always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will probably be wearing my jeggings as they're super comfy and pass as jeans lol, perhaps my checked shirt or a plain shirt with some boots xx

    http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that sounds really comfy! thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a lovely outfit and definitely perfect for uni. I hope you LOVE uni, be sure to keep us updated on how it goes. Good luck xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, and don't worry I definitely will :) xx

      Delete
  4. Hello, nice post.. Kiss
    www.mundodasfashion12.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, nice post.. Kiss
    www.mundodasfashion12.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the stripey top! this outfit looks so comfy :) x x

    millieerosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look most esp the shoes.
    So cool
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The shoes are my favourite part haha!x

      Delete
  8. Wishing you all the best in Uni, it can be a little daunting at first but you'll be fine. Good choice of outfit too, comfortable and trendy.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Getting nervous but still so excited :)

      Delete
  9. I love the top! Good luck at uni x

    ReplyDelete