Trying to be cool

Trying to be cool

Trying to be cool by loveourfashion featuring high heel boots

I think this sort of outfit is so effortlessly styled, yet there's something about it that give you that instant 'cool hipster girl that lives in Camden' vibe. Now obviously, I do not fall under that category, but this is the sort of outfit I would like to think that I could pull off. I absolutely adore the check dress from Boohoo, as I said in previous posts I am loving shift dresses right now, as the just look so cool. I'm also inn love with this rag and bone fedora and I think the burganday gives a little something extra to the outfit. What definitely makes the look 'cool' though is the chunky heeled boots with the tasselled backpack, absolutely gorgeous!
What outfits have you been loving recently? Don't forget to follow me on GFC and Bloglovin'!

Boohoo shift dress
£11 - boohoo.com

High heel boots
publicdesire.co.uk

Gucci bag
£1,290 - tessabit.com

Rag bone fedora hat
£130 - cusp.com


14 comments :

  1. Love the boots :) great picks
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This backpack is so cute and reminds me of a few others I've had my eye on for a while now!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to wear something like this, especially the boots!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool look! I really want to get a hat like that!
    -S
    twentywho.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to wear all these items all together. Love the dress, hat and boots!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these picks, I want them all

    Thank you Yasmina for following and supporting my blog! You have been featured in my Monthly Shoutout :)

    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/monthly-shoutout-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you that's so sweet! It's my pleasure I love your blog :) xxx

      Delete
  7. Totally a fan of these finds. Would def. wear this look.

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete