The Versatile Award

Wow! I'm so sad that I've had literally no time to blog over the last two weeks, I've been so crazy

busy with my A Level work! Finally I've got some time to sit and do nothing, so I decided I would finally do the Versatile award I was nominated for! I think that this is a great way for all us bloggers to get to know each other in the community!











The rules:

Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award – hopefully with a lovely link to their own blog: The Other Dreamgirl
Tell your readers and person who nominated you 7 facts about yourself.
Finally, nominate 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered for the award



My seven facts about myself:



1) Recently for my college year book I was voted 'Most likely to be a crazy cat lady' - I'm just in love with cats!!



2) I'm hopefully heading off to Bournemouth University in September to study Communication and Media (if I get the grades!) I'm so excited because it's the perfect course for me and I absolutely love the town and the beach in Bournemouth!



3) This is so bad, but I haven't had a hair cut in a year.. my hair is no so long and down to my bum! I have to admit, my hair could be in worse condition, I'm kinda proud!



4) since I was twelve years old I've had the biggest crush on Nick Jonas and still to this day I think I'm in love with him, and I want to get married to him haha!!!



5) For my A Levels I am doing English Literature, Drama and Theatre studies and Media Studies, and absolutely love them and hopefully will do well!



6) When I'm older I would love to live in London and work in the media, either as a pro blogger, journalist, in advertising or anything along those lines!



7) The reason I got into blogging was because I started reading Zoella's in 2012, and I knew that I wanted a go! Its taken me so many attempts to get the courage to post my own but I'm sooo glad that I did! I hope that I can keep building my followers and comments!



Thanks for reading guys! Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC!



Love, Yasmin xxxx



I nominate: Kacy, Professional Daydreamer, Jade, Izzy, Hannah, Just Another Girl, Lauren, Vicky, Kirsty, Tyana, Shannon

No comments :

Post a Comment