The Smart Look


Recently, I have been loving making all of my outfits look smart. I am absolutely in love with boyfriend jackets paired with skinny jeans and loafers, as well as shift dresses with Chelsea boots. I love the way that these outfits are both practical and stylish, and look as if so much effort has been put in, when in reality, it's just a few simple pieces put together to make an oh - so delightful outfit.





The Smart Look


River Island jacket
riverisland.com


Topshop high rise jeans
£43 - nordstrom.com


Patent leather shoes
newlook.com


What sort of looks have you been loving recently?
Don't forget to follow me on GFC and Bloglovin'!
Love, Yasmin xxx

16 comments :

  1. Cute look, I'm always looks for smart outfit ideas for work :)

    The Fairytale Pretty Picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love this,

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! This is totally on point with my style. In fact, you have inspired me to wear something similar tomorrow. I'm going to crack out my white shirt for sure.
    jaspooleblog.com // photography & lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfits are so pretty- you're style is truly on point and I'm certain you look absolutely beautiful in everything you wear <3

    goodmorningbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love smart styling ! the jacket is amazing!,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. that jacket, i want it! i want to try and wear some things different to what I usually wear and that's definitely a piece I have my eye on :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think it would be perfect for something new!

      Delete
  7. Your style is goals, honestly its gorgeous! xo

    http://thinkpinkxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this outfit, please do more outfit suggestions! I totally love your style. :D

    Georgia xxx
    thenonbloomer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete