Review: Sleek brow kit

My main nemesis with my face is definitely my eyebrows. It's not even case that I don't have any... they're just so blonde that they are not physically visible, so I am one of the unlucky people who have to fill in their brows every single day, just to save my from looking like an alien!
 
This also means that I am constantly on the look out for an amazing brow kit. I have to say I'm not keen on brow pencils as I find them too fiddly. Recently I came across the Sleek Brow kit, and at a decent price of £8.49 from Superdrug, I thought why not!
 

                                                  ,.
 
 



              





So this brow kit comes with two sections. One is of a more waxy consistency, and the other is of a powdery consistency (like eye shadow). It also comes with an angled shaped brush and a more round ended brush, as well as a tiny pair of tweezers for any of those stray hairs. I like to use the angled brush to apply the waxy section on the left to get the shape of the brows that I want, and I find that its really easy to apply this really lightly. I then use the more round brush and the right hand section over the top to define it.                


       

 
Overall I would say that this kit gives a really natural look and I find it really easy to apply, and definitely does not give that 'drawn on look'. Here's how they look on:



What are your favourite brow kits? Don't forget to follow me on GFC and Bloglovin'!
 
Love, Yasmin xxx

16 comments :

  1. I used to use the Sleek brow kit a lot and I loved it, since then I really let my brows go haha, I think its time that I revisit
    www.bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of e.lf. brow kit that I love! I have yet to try anything from Sleek but the brand definitely has fantastic reviews.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you've found a brow kit that works well for you and the outcome is so impressive whilst still looking natural! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! And thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
  4. Your eyebrows came out great! Very natural. That's always been my problem, finding something that doesn't go overboard. Will have to try Sleek.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks girl! Literally always scared that they will look awful haha!

      Delete
  5. Wow, your brows looks great! I've never used a brow kit, but they really seem to work well :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! :)
      http://yasminanicole.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  6. This makes your brows look amazing! I love Sleek. Such a great, inexpensive brand! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! And yeah I know, I think they're great ! X

      Delete
  7. I don't use a brow kit but it looks great on you :)

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never use brow products because mine are okay, but it looks really good on you! You look really pretty xx

    http://californiamadness.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete