HAUL: Rimmel and Collection

I am absolutely loving makeup from the drugstore at the moment! Last week I was in Wilkinson, and noticed a huge selection of discounts and deals in the Rimmel and Collection sections, so, this is what I got.



Collection volumising mascara (17 Ultra Black) What drew me to this packaging is that it looks uncannily like the 'Maybelline, The Falsies Mascara'. I really like the look of the brush as it looks as if it will be great for lash separation and lifting, excited to try it out! It was amazing value at £3.99



Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation (200 Soft Beige) I've used this foundation before, it gives quite high coverage and definitely gives a flawless finish, very blend-able as well, and at £4.99 you can't go wrong really?



Collection Work The Colour Lip Butter (3 Vintage Rose) I am in LOVE!! This lip butter from collection is perfect for me. I've been looking for a great 'you're lips but better' shade and I think that this is it. It's quite pinky but definitely suits my skin tone so well, and the consistency is lovely.




Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner (001 Black) I've been using normal liquid eye liner for a while now so thought that I would try out the rimmel scandal eyes liner, which is the felt tip style, for a  change. Rimmel Soft Khol Kajal Eye Liner Pencil (06 Jet Black) I also picked up the rimmel kohl liner as well for when I want a more smokey liner look




 
The Rimmel stay matte powder (005 Silky Beige) and the Collection lasting perfection concealer (2 Cool Medium) are holy grail products of mine so I wasn't going to miss an opportunity to stock up on these!
 
What are your favourite products from Rimmel and Collection? Don't forget to follow me on GFC and Bloglovin 
 
Love, Yasmin xxx
 
 

24 comments :

  1. The Rimmel Stay Matte powder is AMAZING ! My favourite by far. Gorgeous haul

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks))) xoxox

    http://easeinl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to try this concealer for so long! It's definately going to be on my list when pay day rolls around!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have all the Rimmel products that you picked up here and I love them all! Rimmel has always been one of my favourite drugstore brand, the products rarely disappoint.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely haul! I'm totally addicted to Rimmel mascaras. They're the best.

    Xoxo
    Linda

    http://lapetitebetise.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Rimmel is definitely one of my fave drugstore brands, their prices are amazing! but have yet to try out there foundations!! great post:) x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    Latest post: http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think they're literally such good value for money! Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  7. The Collection lasting concealer is a holy grail of mine as well, I love it!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love Rimmel !
    They have such great products !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul. Would like to know how Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would definitely recommend! Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  10. I've heard such good things about the lip butter, I may have a look into that once I've tired of using my Clinique chubby stick version! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the lip butter.

    http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post
    would you like to follow each other ?
    I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete