February Favourites 2015

Well, here we are again, time for another monthly favourites post! I've got quite a lot to talk about this month as there has been so much that I've been loving, mainly makeup. Anyway, lets get on with it;



First up is the Collection brow kit. I decided to try this because I needed something new for my brows, but didn't really want to break the bank over it. It comes with three shades of light, medium and dark brown. At the moment I'm using the medium one the most, but I think in summer I may use the lighter one when my hair gets blonder. It also comes with a brow setting gel which is really handy.

 
Also from Collection, I've really been loving their Fast Stroke Eyeliner. It's really easy to apply, and very long lasting.
 
 
As you can see in the photo, I've absolutely worn to death the Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake. It's the perfect natural shade, and this lipstick (if you can call it that?) is sooo hydrating and so comfortable to wear on a day to day basis. I usually just dab it on my lips and rub it in more a subtle look.
 
 
The No7 Stay Perfect Long Lasting Volume has an absolutely tiny little brush, but I think this is really great. When a mascara wand is too big, I just end up getting it all over my eyes. This mascara is perfect for a natural, every day lash, and is really good for lengthening my eyes.
 
Recently I've also been doing quite a lot of smokey eyes so the Topshop Kohl Eyeliner has been perfect for that.
 
It's been years since I've stepped away from my beloved Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. However this month I pushed myself to branch out and go for the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. I'm sure you've heard about this concealer a million times, so I won't bore you with a full on review. However what I will say is that it does exactly what it says on that tin, it makes eyes look so bright!
 
What have you been loving? Don't forget to follow me on GFC and Bloglovin'!
 
Love, Yasmin xxx
 
 




 

16 comments :

  1. I really want to try collections brow kit, I'm glad it was mentioned :)
    www.bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really good, especially I you don't want to spend too much money :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Nice!
    Love all that make up stuff!
    xoxo
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the collection eyeliner and thanks to this post I'll try the brow kit xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I absolutely love it! Collection is brilliant :)

      Delete
  4. I really want to try the Revlon Lip Butters as I desperately need some moisturising lip products!

    Kirsty X
    kirstyhwright

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend them them, very moisturising :) xxx

      Delete
  5. I love reading favourites. I've not tried anything you have but heard great things about the wake me up concealer. I've been loving the body shop bronzer x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'm in need of a good bronzes, I'll check it out :) xxx

      Delete
  6. I must try topshop makeup it sounds amazing! x


    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Yasmin, I've nominated you for the Versatile Award! Click here to find out all of the information! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'll be sure to check it out :)x

      Delete